• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Panasonic 18650's - Lifetime Supply!

FL350

Newly Enlightened
BMA,

Just sent you an email about a cluster to confirm price and paypal.

Thanks,
FL350

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
All PM's have been replied to.

Only have a couple glued 32 Cell clusters left at $3/Cell.

I also have a pile of Soldered/Glued 32 Cell Clusters that I'm selling for $60 shipped.

Never used, this iteration was scrapped in favor of a different cell configuration.

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

BMA

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
So if you get a cluster how hard is it to get them apart? Does the process leave marks or tears in the cells wrapping?

Thanks,
GB

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
So if you get a cluster how hard is it to get them apart? Does the process leave marks or tears in the cells wrapping?

Thanks,
GB

If you do it in warmer temperatures the epoxy is much more pliable and can be separated. I've had some where the wrapping is stretched out a bit but nothing a heat gun can't fix.

Also, I have some NCR18650HCL's which are button top 3.7V / 3100 mAh cells with no protective sleeves. If anyone's interested they are $3/cell.

https://imgur.com/a/Bn3EO

Thanks-

[email protected]

justanotherguy

Enlightened
I just promptly received my order... The silicone comes mostly off pretty easily... I did have remnants that persisted despite some serious rubbing.. Ultimately, not minding losing the label info, I used a fresh scotch brite kitchen pad to remove the stragglers..
It seems like silicone on mine, very rubbery and on pretty good.
Good deal for cells

BeastMasterActual

Newly Enlightened
Good afternoon everyone, I have sold all NCR18650B's and will be closing this thread. Thanks for all of your support!

~BMA