Photos of your lights

Rider57

Newly Enlightened
My first family photo for CPF, since I discovered this great new hobby a couple months ago!

From left to right: Nitecore SRT7, Nitecore CU6, Eagletac MX25L3C 6*Nichia, Nitecore EA41, Nitecore SRT3, Eagletac D25LC2 Clicky Nichia, Nitecore MH20, Nitecore EA11, Thrunite T10, ZebraLight SC52w, Nitecore EC11

W2Bhzh7h.jpg

Got a question about your EA11, does yours read battery voltage properly? Mine reads a 1.5 v nihm as 1.3v and a 4.2v 14500 as just 4.0v or just 4 blinks

thburns

Newly Enlightened
Got a question about your EA11, does yours read battery voltage properly? Mine reads a 1.5 v nihm as 1.3v and a 4.2v 14500 as just 4.0v or just 4 blinks

Mine read a 4.17v Keeppower 14500 (according to my cheap DMM) as 4.1, but read a 1.37v Eneloop as 1.2.

Rider57

Newly Enlightened
Mine read a 4.17v Keeppower 14500 (according to my cheap DMM) as 4.1, but read a 1.37v Eneloop as 1.2.

Mine wont read any 14500 past 4.0 even when double checked with a DMM to be at 4.1-4.2, will read everything below that just fine though. Dont know if to let that go or call it in for a replacement.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have never seen one of those!
I want one too! :laughing:

Yup, its my KuKu pen! :) Ti & trits and crazy cool design. Its actually called the Kynna QR Pen, QR for quick release. You just roll the studs by my thumb and she unhooks and slides out the bottom. It looks uncomfortable, but it fits and fells just right. Perfect fit on a 3mm copper ball chain too.

brawler1588

Newly Enlightened
95467888cd75a04153b04119deceb6fd.jpg

Here are most om my lights. Goal zero lanter, UCO Clarus acebeam k50, nitecore eax hammer, fenix ld50, nitecore ea4, fenix pd35 new and old, nitecore p12, thrunite tn12 cw and nw, thrunite nuetron v2, olight s15, fenix e12....I also have a olight warrior not pictured.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Mine wont read any 14500 past 4.0 even when double checked with a DMM to be at 4.1-4.2, will read everything below that just fine though. Dont know if to let that go or call it in for a replacement.

Off topic, so I'll keep this concise ... but are you comparing voltage measured under load, versus open circuit voltage ?

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric, that looks great my brother. I am guessing you took it apart to add the GITD. BTW< the blue looks outstanding. I want a drilled optic to add some trits in the legs. I may try to drill it with my palm drill. I saw it done but the guy didn't have any GITD. I think a blue GITD sticker and Blue trits would be outstandingly cool.

thburns

Newly Enlightened
Off topic, so I'll keep this concise ... but are you comparing voltage measured under load, versus open circuit voltage ?

Reference voltage was just taken with my cheap DMM with no resistor. I'm not sure if any of my chargers can test voltage under load? Maybe my opus bt-c3400. Will retest on that when I get a chance today.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have the courage to take mine apart. lol Glad you aren't braver than me! :) :)
I´m not much for taking apart my lights either but sometimes I can be a tad crazy :devil: with my lights (very rarely though). When I received my AquaRam I was going to solder the bridge to be able to programm it with it´s beyond awesome Hive driver. Only problem I have neither soldering iron nor station. I took one of these jetflame lighters, a small nail, heated the nail up until it was glowing and with that I was soldering. It worked out (I think I would have commited suicide had I destroyed that $500 light :shakehead). And now I just finished stonewashing my McGizmo mule...... turned out really great. Will post some pictures shortly.

Eric

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, your solder technique is the same thing I use to remove weak or broken tritium. A small hot nail will melt the norland super easily. Less mess too.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
I´m not much for taking apart my lights either but sometimes I can be a tad crazy :devil: with my lights (very rarely though). When I received my AquaRam I was going to solder the bridge to be able to programm it with it´s beyond awesome Hive driver. Only problem I have neither soldering iron nor station. I took one of these jetflame lighters, a small nail, heated the nail up until it was glowing and with that I was soldering. It worked out (I think I would have commited suicide had I destroyed that $500 light :shakehead). And now I just finished stonewashing my McGizmo mule...... turned out really great. Will post some pictures shortly.

Eric

Yes please! Love to see some photos of your stonewashing.