Last edited:

lefteye219

Enlightened
Current Family of Mac's
The StoneWashed Tri EDC is just visiting
For a bit.

I had the AL Tri Cerakote'd War Torn Zombie Green

51c3625728c89baec71a4111fd6e2f3f.jpg

Very nice family of Macs you have there Nick..the cerakoted one looks very nice. Infact all of them.. And the patina on copper surely is building very nicely... [emoji106]🏻

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Well thank you kind sir!

I like how the Cerakote turned out. I struggled with the decision
of having just, solid Z green, or this! I think it will EDC nicely.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Nicrod, I really dig that Green! You were brave to go for that. But, it sure turned out cool. A true one of a kind!

Thanks man, I appreciate that.
I figured worst case if I didn't like it, I'd just have it re-sprayed at my expense of course.

I wanted a Cerakote Mac, different than anything I've seen before.

Dakine234

Enlightened
Got two pretty cool AAAʻs in the last few weeks, really impressed with the Prometheus Beta QR, awesome little light! If it looks familiar, its Nicks, absolutely love it!
11374087_126423217698804_1566539681_n_zpsrhwrs5b9.jpg

And the DLC Killer
DCDBF68F-ABF8-4D83-A269-F49C9540EBD4_zpsizalfbu0.jpg

Another shot of the Muyshondt that came out nicely
11348222_1516911175265609_846341800_n_zpsag89qyh4.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dakine, you must live in the by the Tropics? Just guessing by looking at that lush vegetation in your pic! Don't get me wrong, the lights are Killer (no Pun there) but that moss and vegetation caught my eye too. lol Great pics!

I agree, the Beta is a great light. They can take some abuse too. Keep in mind, no Alkaline batteries in the Brass or Cu models. Jason sent a email out a few days ago warning folks. So NiMh or Lithium only.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! I'm new here & spotted this thread title and thought I should add a picture of my 3 outdated lights. But then I saw your works of art displayed here and decided that I would just enjoy looking. You folks have some outstanding flashlights! 👍

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Wow! I'm new here & spotted this thread title and thought I should add a picture of my 3 outdated lights. But then I saw your works of art displayed here and decided that I would just enjoy looking. You folks have some outstanding flashlights! 

:thanks: :welcome:

Your lights are welcome! No matter how few, or how old. Everyone of our collections
had to start somewhere. 6 years ago, I only had a few Mag- lights and that's all!

Dakine234

Enlightened
Dakine, you must live in the by the Tropics? Just guessing by looking at that lush vegetation in your pic! Don't get me wrong, the lights are Killer (no Pun there) but that moss and vegetation caught my eye too. lol Great pics!

I agree, the Beta is a great light. They can take some abuse too. Keep in mind, no Alkaline batteries in the Brass or Cu models. Jason sent a email out a few days ago warning folks. So NiMh or Lithium only.

Yup! I live on the Big Island of Hawaii! Mahalo, I really appreciate your kind words! :thumbsup: Iʻm slowly learning and practicing my photography skills, hopefully iʻll be able to do some of these lights, knives and other goodies and gadgets justice.

Totally in love with this little light, my first brass light as well. Yup I have eneloops in them, asked some people on the forums to double check with the batteries and Jasons email came out the next day. :twothumbs

easilyled

Flashaholic
Simply magnificent Jon. As I stated in the other thread, those are the crown jewels for a collector right there.

:wow: :rock: :clap: