Photos of your lights

stoli67

Enlightened
IMG_0004a.jpg

IMG_0006a.jpg

Everyone is getting the new tri pocket rocket so I thought I would try to lego together something with a Kenji DD quad in a FM 18350 body!

stoli67

Enlightened
Ah the LX2... I was just thinking about selling mine coz I never use it!

The C2 looks like it has seen some action!

Last edited:

stoli67

Enlightened
I don't know... not floody enough for me I guess... though it is bomb proof... would be a great emergency car light....

I have a TK11 in the front and a TK45 in the boot with a few set of batteries...

I am selling off a few as I find that lately I most grab a quad, a triple moddo or my mac 3300L when I take the dog for a walk!

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Well there's your problem right there. Those quads, triples, and 3300L' have you ruined for measly single LED lights!

Yeah, that optic doesnt flood so much, but I do love the TIR beam profile anyway. I did put some of Shao's GITD diffuser film on my L1 and its very smooth and floody now.

That quad in the cryos bezel with crenelated ring is **** by the way. :thumbsup:

stoli67

Enlightened
Actually I put the DD Kenji quad up for sale on the market place.... I also have a warm Van Quad.... and triples in warm neural and cool.... thought that I had better make some room for the Septa!

I have a few NB XML dropins... still good for a single LED.... particularly the 3.1 amp and a D36 XML

trbofrek

Newly Enlightened
my on growing collection :thumbsup: thrunite v2 xml, surefire e2d, nitecore d10, 4sevens preon 2, surefire 6p w/malkoff m60 & McClicky, HDS 170T and lastly 4sevens quark 123^2.
IMG_2406.JPG

richpalm

Banned
New fav EDC:

DSC04536.jpg

ARC LS I modded with 5000K XP-G triple and Shiningbeam driver.

XML with a Carlco optic, I built the dropin, 3.1A SB driver:

DSC04533.jpg

The Baby Neutral, tri-XPG, SB driver:

DSC04521.jpg

One of the triples I've built:

DSC04500.jpg

One of these days I'll take some photos with the serious camera, these are quick with a Sony P&S.

Rich

orient

Banned
landing here just to glance at the marziale ones...but a few of mine, mine is a keychain led.:ironic: