Photos of your lights

Enlightened
Convoy S2 modded by PFlexPro. Sweet light. This one has an XPL HI

cjINita.jpg

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thank you Daniel, I look forward to a pic or two of a very special light of yours (clue George );)

Thanks Mark. I will endeavour to take one or two soon.

BTW, how is it that your Photobucket pictures are showing? I'd be surprised if you're paying the newly introduced and controversial 3rd Party fee (which seems exhorbitant to me).

ven

Flashaholic
Great Daniel, will certainly look forward to you pic/s :cool: No not paid the ridiculous fee and hope it gets sorted out by next December or my pics will not be on forums. I have an imgur account to , but not as easy to use(user friendly) for me(dont like it tbh). So not sure what to do with pics, heck of a lot(just opened an 11th album for flashlights!). I cant be bothered transferring 1000's of pics, would take me months of 24/7 work. Have down loaded a couple of small albums with 2-300pics , just in case. Need to get thinking of a work around for the future as i am sure *beeped* off with bucket! I do pay and have done for a while now as i needed the extra space.

Noctigon brothers

easilyled

Flashaholic
Great Daniel, will certainly look forward to you pic/s :cool: No not paid the ridiculous fee and hope it gets sorted out by next December or my pics will not be on forums. I have an imgur account to , but not as easy to use(user friendly) for me(dont like it tbh). So not sure what to do with pics, heck of a lot(just opened an 11th album for flashlights!). I cant be bothered transferring 1000's of pics, would take me months of 24/7 work. Have down loaded a couple of small albums with 2-300pics , just in case. Need to get thinking of a work around for the future as i am sure *beeped* off with bucket! I do pay and have done for a while now as i needed the extra space.

Noctigon brothers

Very nice Mark. The Noctigon boards seem to be the best available.

I'm using Imgur at the moment athough I preferred Photobucket.

I'm still surprised that your Photobucket photo actually showed your light rather than the annoying icon. None of my PB photographs show anymore so I was wondering how yours did. Any tips or ideas about how this is?

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Very nice Mark. The Noctigon boards seem to be the best available.

I'm still surprised that your photobucket photo actually showed your light rather than the annoying icon. None of my photographs show anymore so I was wondering how yours did. Any tips or ideas?

I have been paying each month for a couple of years, so this has protected me. Any one new signing up or after (june or july iirc) does not count. So only long standing(so to speak) bucket members can still share pics on forums. This will end come Dec 18 afaik though..................not good! So i hope they get their act together.................

Only advise i can give you daniel is to use another reputable online album, one that is not tied or owned by PB. That seems the only way right now unfortunately.

easilyled

Flashaholic
I have been paying each month for a couple of years, so this has protected me. Any one new signing up or after (june or july iirc) does not count. So only long standing(so to speak) bucket members can still share pics on forums. This will end come Dec 18 afaik though..................not good! So i hope they get their act together.................

Only advise i can give you daniel is to use another reputable online album, one that is not tied or owned by PB. That seems the only way right now unfortunately.

I see. So paying members have a longer time before their 3rd party images stop showing.

I've started using Imgur although I don't think its as user-friendly as PB was and unfortunately I still have loads of images stored there.

ven

Flashaholic
So what does a 1/4 of a century give you..............(well from my initial 1991 purchase of a D mag anyway).

On the left, many times smaller/lighter, yet 50x more lumens.................

ven

Flashaholic
Can you tell i am bored:poke: :laughing:

I will keep posting random pics if no one gets their finger out and posts :nana: