Photos of your lights

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I'll play...

IMG_20180620_121611.jpg

A classic Empire and modern triple A from my right pocket.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Hi Poppy,
We don't see you around here nearly enough. Hope you're doing well.

The Milwaukee opens and closes with a push of the button and the slightest flip of the wrist. It's always in the work van, being my new first choice. I really like your Gerber. It's a smart looking knife.

~ Chance
Hi Chance!
Yeah... things are great! I am no longer bored, (one of the reasons I am not posting as much) I went back to work... three days a week, and still play mister mom most of the others.

I have a little arthritis in my left hip and have a slight limp because of it. A few months ago, I did three miles of a five mile hike (with the Scouts and one of my grandkids) in rocky hilly terrain, and I was about to take some Advil but God sent a friend with a car, who happened to cross our trail. :thumbsup:

We also have one of those Milwaukee knives at the office, they are very nice. Very easy, and quick to open single-handedly. Pretty much as quick into action as a flipper knife.

Here's a pic of the Gerber closed.
sNSUwSjHQN1MQnWvlwacxt8idzqoezXjFlRr99X-sHkYVnKJI0_vt-BZ6f79LeImRZbBEPReNb7kAz88CBgX64EGAURCm4cmS_dqqHw_2x7hu9-CQXzAjp1Q4WGNVfsLRsP0kgp_wlznwNubSwkm4G7gB4DpxNDnOhYO9Bak794gzBfHficCvejLYkuRJAt5Gd9nS6oZlxTYi97QtK-0MKKojTl6fDx77R3T49IKvZix1K93C3KtFU8BeROMuo0BVK77BqH0EGR1yOgBUbZ9mJarKIHh1Sm-DL69OZ6qtjFwaENbvVU_Y4CAZyB3BgCCsoLY2ye13EyXs8q82Ec6Ih-OBcjH22JsGB3j4TmbGVVHjP_1PKJbVNcOW9bwmnWHOYKvONoXhMsZFiLO-vb5-lv9wE7an86oD_TSNsFonUr_hDGrS-77nbuWSnggluY-uWxi2BCYmSAEjkABQElgSaSLak83rI0SoTfWnaLBaFAPfFCo6XPFRxBMGrxWWEF-SI_GTu7Q0Q_8yXf_2XHt9UozgY5Pg0jUs0yMMaqyMTaSMvO8GMrc9acFuB08BPAnnHEJiAI0gtGANdZ8JffnYSxMXpm0XNgA94P782CeAOliiF7UAqBOe4l4xlWaC4nu3O0J0uDou7ED_GNg3C1t4xLRPjoycLmz=w246-h331-no

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_20180623_071628.jpg

On a coworkers desk.

I started a new assignment and while waiting in a room for a meeting to begin saw that little dime store cheapy sitting there. It was dead.
Basically it has 3 little LED's and is operated by coin cells. Both ends are glued on but I could see a coin cell through the crack in the barrel.

I figure at some point offering to trade the guy an LED Solitaire (as his light is dead anyway) and if succesful do a disassembly and turn it into a N cell light or perhaps a storage device for coin cells for my Streamlight KeyMates.

My coworkers know of Streamlight but had never heard of SureFire. They also know I'm the new guy who carries a knife in each pocket, clippers, ear plugs, keychain multi-tool and really bright little 1 cell flashlights wherever I go. One guy asked me "got a shovel?" I replied "Flat? Round? Short or long?"....

ven

Flashaholic
Yes very nice line up CG,:D Do like the look of those...................look like the type of light you cant put down and always have with you=like it!

Latest posts