will manners

Newly Enlightened
My entire flashlight collection :p

usuduhyh.jpg

Hopefully it will grow bigger one day.

My entire collection

aqe2ymut.jpg

ebyzedur.jpg

From left to right: 3W MS-SSW, 532nm 303 laser, 532nm pen, 405nm pen, 650nm pen, MXDL pen, 2X Ultrafire C20, Black SRK, cheap AA flashlight, twisty AAA. And at the front my Enlan bee pocket knife.

Last edited:

Glofindel

Newly Enlightened
My entire flashlight collection :p

usuduhyh.jpg

Hopefully it will grow bigger one day.

My entire collection

aqe2ymut.jpg

ebyzedur.jpg

From left to right: 3W MS-SSW, 532nm 303 laser, 532nm pen, 405nm pen, 650nm pen, MXDL pen, 2X Ultrafire C20, Black SRK, cheap AA flashlight, twisty AAA. And at the front my Enlan bee pocket knife.

I really like the big silver in the left. Reminded me of Star Wars.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just sent money for the X60vn.
I couldn't let the last few slip away without grabbing a strong one. I could never have the weaker one and look at it the same :p

Nightflash

Newly Enlightened
Just some Klarus XT11 impressions - 2*CR123A/1*18650, Dual-Button Tail Switch, this always switches on - on max, than You may cycle down
IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just some Klarus XT11 impressions - 2*CR123A/1*18650, Dual-Button Tail Switch, this always switches on - on max, than You may cycle down

Nice photos, Nightflash!

Nice lens flare on the bottom photo. Found myself squinting subconsciously when looking at it. :D

ven

Flashaholic
Nice photos, Nightflash!

Nice lens flare on the bottom photo. Found myself squinting subconsciously when looking at it. :D

+1 :laughing: me too,need shades on.

The xt11 has been on my radar for ages Nightflash,looks an awesome light,tough as old boots:twothumbs

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes... It is time again for...

Good things come in pairs...

Here's a salute to Jason of Prometheus Lights! :twothumbs

13898834712_0d56ebd388_o.jpg

Nightflash

Newly Enlightened
+1 :laughing: me too,need shades on.

The xt11 has been on my radar for ages Nightflash,looks an awesome light,tough as old boots:twothumbs

Thanks Guys. It´s a ton of white, bright light that comes out the front of that Klarus:D

This ones sleeker, 1x18650 Olight S20 Baton, nice features are its sleekness, the moonlight mode, strong magnetic tailcap and tailstanding ability as well as the low power indicator, a red light comes on inside the sideswitch button so You may power down and still get home with light

IMG800x_1005.jpg

N_N_R

Enlightened
That's the best my phone could do today... :/

18042014905_zps82257f1b.jpg

Fenix: -LD05
-Ld12
-E11
-E11
-E05
-E01

Olight i3s
Maglite Solitaire:
- LED
- incandescent

Some cheapos on top

ven

Flashaholic
Nice pic NNR,i keep pondering over the fenix ld12 as its an AA light(or the one i have seen is) and i am sort of getting well into my AA lights as find best in work for my uses and carrying around.How are you finding yours,you like,love.........?

Cheers ven:D

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have a d40avn ven?

1400lm 4xAA it's a very nice light.
The v11rvn with AA extender is very nice too.

I too have found a surprising fondness for AA lights.
I have about 30 rechargeable energizers that I cycle through.
I have to actively tell myself, " ok, time to put the d40avn away and give another light a workout"

ven

Flashaholic
Do you have a d40avn ven?

1400lm 4xAA it's a very nice light.
The v11rvn with AA extender is very nice too.

I too have found a surprising fondness for AA lights.
I have about 30 rechargeable energizers that I cycle through.
I have to actively tell myself, " ok, time to put the d40avn away and give another light a workout"

Hey there Tmack,no i dont,i have an ea4 which being honest is a good light,maybe not quite as good as the d40a but too close to justify the d40a

I know not a vn,maybe an f40avn would swing it for me now:D
Its more single AA for work,compact in diameter too for easy pocket carry when climbing in exhauster houses or rear of bag maker machines......
AA,well i have probably 20 AA eneloops,after that maybe another 20+ AA rechargeable from 1800-2500mah from duracell to energizer,to even asda cells(toys for small boys):laughing: .
d25a/t10s(nice light if you dont have one)p1a(klarus and an OK light,good for shoving in pockets without care of scratching as its a "not too nice a light" so it gets "proper use" :laughing:

1400lm is awesome from the small light,just rather have a few single AA lights for now.The ea8 is great and has 8 eneloops in,just dont use it tbh............:rolleyes:

Have a couple of cheaper lights ordered a bit back for glove box(r123)and an AA again for work(solarstorm) will pm link

Last edited:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey man, I fully respect the "proper use" lights. I have a few that don't see the action they deserve because they are shelf queens.

Really getting into the small light game lately (just sent $ for X60vn ;) )
They are just so much more versatile being how small, yet still tremendously powerful some can be after some tweaking. I should really have a least a few stock lights to appreciate the increased performance of my modded ones, plus have some for extra long run times.
I caught myself holding a 1500lm light, and saying, "this is kind of dim" then I remembered, that I don't remember the last time I used a "regular" unmodified light lol.
I asked "does anyone have a normal flashlight I could borrow?" lol

N_N_R

Enlightened
Nice pic NNR,i keep pondering over the fenix ld12 as its an AA light(or the one i have seen is) and i am sort of getting well into my AA lights as find best in work for my uses and carrying around.How are you finding yours,you like,love.........?

Cheers ven:D

I um.... adore and obsess with :D :D

And yeah, the LD12 is great, I love it, BUT for me it's a liiiitttle too big for summer EDC. So now that the winter's gone, I use it at home mostly.