Photos of your lights

LlF

Newly Enlightened

I love photography, and i love flashlights. So stumbling upon this thread made my day. This is for sure my favorite light. She's been used for sure
icon6.gif

Better than the only pic on their site.

minimalism is not the way to sell stuff on the internet /r

markr6

Flashaholic
A little ZL action. Received SC52w L2 yesterday. Perfect tint this time!

zebralights.jpg

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uhhgg. Those kinds of pictures are just expensive for me.

Beautiful Jon. I see what you mean about the trits my friend.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Exquisite lights beautifully photographed Jon. You're setting the bar formidably high. :)

Thanks for the compliment, Daniel!
*chuckles* As you can see, I have posted the less emotion evoking family picture of the lights here.
The one that I like more is over at the tribute thread. :whistle: (No, don't go there if you don't want to...)

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to agree with the hard patina. Full on looks really dull. None looks too Shiny. Nice middle ground is perfect.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the compliments, Sean & Dave!

Here's something I have not mentioned before. Whenever you see that background that you see there, guess what? That's actually my tablet screen (Yup... The same tablet that I'm typing on now.) It has a rather selectively reflective screen protector that gives it a rather unique depth to reflections of the lights. The effect is similiar, but not as shiny as the black glass background that Dave and Daniel commonly use. :)

About the close-up sharpness, it is because I am using a macro lens on my DSLR. What is amazing is the detail that goes into machining those lights. (Jon actually gave a pretty descriptive and vivid account in the tribute thread.) I love the way the light plays off the Gunner's Grip.

Last edited: