Photos of your lights

stingray3

Enlightened
DSCF6452.jpg

userofnames

Newly Enlightened
familyphoto.jpg

A family photo with the newest member: an Olight S10R, just got it yesterday. Excellent little light, that's my new EDC (in addition to my keychain lights).

From left to right:

• Inova X3A (bike light): it's kind of crappy, but it was my first high-output LED light. It showed me that there is more to flashlights than Maglites.
  • Fenix TK75
  • Fenix TK15: my first proper LED flashlight
  • Fenix PD35 (with the Olight lanyard from the S10R, much better than the Fenix lanyard that was included)
  • Fenix E25: I keep it in a drawer in the kitchen, comes in handy often enough
  • Olight S10R
  • Fenix E05: on my keychain
  • LED Lenser K1: also on my keychain. It uses ridiculously expensive button batteries (they cost more than the light itself). After having bought new batteries for it once, I decided to get a new keychain light, but I keep it as a backup. Once the batteries die, it'll probably go in a drawer, never to be used again.

Last edited:

jamie.91

Enlightened
Sweet mini collection! Was the two-tone on the far left an offering at some point, or modded?

Thanks
That's my work mini, the silver bands are the highest spots where the little bits of damage and missing anodising was from dropping the light and so on, all I did was throw it in my lathe and turn it down through the anodising back to bare aluminium. I also glued a magnet to the bottom:)

Nicrod

Flashaholic
I used a two part araldite

Ah okay. Did you use standard or fast curing?
I may give it a try. I ordered a couple Magnets from K&J to do my H30,
Had the stuff for months now, but can't decide on adhesive.

Someone recommended to use Loctite red. Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot

akhyar

Enlightened
My bedside companion.
All charged up and ready to go.
The 2 EDC (S1 & M11R) normally spend the day inside my bag or pants pocket.

Last edited:

jamie.91

Enlightened
Ah okay. Did you use standard or fast curing?
I may give it a try. I ordered a couple Magnets from K&J to do my H30,
Had the stuff for months now, but can't decide on adhesive.

Someone recommended to use Loctite red. Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot

I wouldn't go for locktite tbh, it said quick cure on the box but I think it was a little optimistic, I tried it after the recommended time and it seemed to move around a bit so I left it to cure over night.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
I wouldn't go for locktite tbh, it said quick cure on the box but I think it was a little optimistic, I tried it after the recommended time and it seemed to move around a bit so I left it to cure over night.

OK, Thanks for the advice. I'll try the two part epoxy.
Appreciate it