Photos of your lights

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
This old codger has been slowing down, but I still picked up a few nice customs this year funded by sales/trades.
The Muhaha Ti LF2XT is not pictured but will be arriving soon.
Great additions Daniel. Also, the Mac's Knurly was a nice catch! :)

easilyled

Flashaholic
Great additions Daniel. Also, the Mac's Knurly was a nice catch! :)

Thanks Dave, The Muhaha LF2XT updated to XPL-Hi by Sean has also arrived now. Yes, The Mac Ti Knurly is a beautiful light, I really like the size of the larger knurling compared to my Brass Knurly which was involved in the trade.

Apart from these customs, I also purchased the tiny 10180 CooYoo lights with the usb ports to recharge them. :)

verdum

Newly Enlightened
This old codger has been slowing down, but I still picked up a few nice customs this year funded by sales/trades.
The Muhaha Ti LF2XT is not pictured but will be arriving soon.

what is the model of that predator-like flashlight (#4) ?

easilyled

Flashaholic

Beautiful ! Very nice easilyled :D

Thank you fellows, you both have great collections. :)
They are all stunning lights but the Damascus Ex11 is probably my favourite. Mr. Hanko really know how to bring out its beauty with a deep etch that leaves the light with a very layered, textured feel when touching it. Its also stunning to look at.

Hi verdum,

Sir Mr Daniel easilyled
claims that it is a Veleno Designs Avant Ti, see:
http://www.velenodesigns.com/?p=763

Sadly, it's NLA (No Longer Available)

I keep imagining it sized as an 18650 ...

Thank you for replying on my behalf lightlover. The AvanTi has a great design and the slider switch is quite addictive as you can imagine. The flat profile makes for very easy and unobtrusive pocket carry. The only slight negative about it is that the li-poly cell inside is not user-replaceable. It would need to be sent back to Steve Ku to replace it as its a very tricky procedure apparently. However he assures me it should take a good few years before that needs to happen.

Last edited:

Dimethyl

Newly Enlightened
CxnW9Nw.jpg

markr6

Flashaholic
Beautiful, Mark! I think that picture just sold me on my next purchase. Now, 4500K or 5700K.......

Tough decision, especially now that we have some reports of UGLY tints. My 4500K is a bit more yellow than I'd like but not bad. The 5700K was too cool, but I'm starting to wish I kept that one :ohgeez:. Well not really, but close.