Photos of your lights

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice lights, and excellent photos Daniel! :thumbsup: The second photo is super sharp! Did you get a new lens?

Both of those lights are great, but I still have a soft spot (pun intended) for copper. :)

When I first saw this post, only the top half of the first photo was showing in my browser, and I had no idea what I was looking at. ;)

easilyled

Flashaholic
Very nice lights, and excellent photos Daniel! :thumbsup: The second photo is super sharp! Did you get a new lens?

Both of those lights are great, but I still have a soft spot (pun intended) for copper. :)

When I first saw this post, only the top half of the first photo was showing in my browser, and I had no idea what I was looking at. ;)

Thanks very much Dave. I'm not surprised that you couldn't make out half of the top photo .... it must have looked quite strange! :)

No, its still the same lens that you recommended to me which is a good lens but not one of the really expensive ones. The bottom picture did come out quite sharply though, probably because there was quite a lot of light so the shutter speed was quick. I then increased the contrast afterwards a bit.

I also love that copper light and hopefully will have a copper twisted trident soon. :thumbsup:

You must add at least one twisted trident to your magnificent collection. They are fantastic lights.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Bedside table clutter:

L to R:
- Rayovac 2aa Industrial bi-pin
(Hidden under the Brinkmann)...
- Streamlight ProTac EMS, ProTac 1aaa and Stylus
- Brinkmann Legend LX
(In bubble wrap)...
- Malkoff MD2
- yellow SureFire G2 (w/ Malkoff NL)
- black SureFire G2 (w/ Malkoff NL)
(top of bubble wrap)...
- Streamlight TL 2 LED
- SureFire G2x Pro
- Elzetta Alpha (with PowerTac tail cap)
- Mag solitaire (w/ Microstream clip)
- Pelican 2320 M6.

Not far from bedside table:

Again L to R:
- In distance camo Mini mag incan
- Bushnell Pro 1aaa
- Bushnell Pro 1 cr123
- Bushnell Pro 2 cr123 (300 lumen)
- Mag ML25LT 3 cell
- Mag ML25LT 2 cell
- Defiant 2aaa Stylus clone
- SolarForce L2M (with Rayovac 300 lumen gear)
- Coast HP7R
- Energizer 2aa
- Energizer 1aa
- Streamlight Strion LED (165 lumen)
- PowerTac Warrior 850
- Streamlight Stinger LED
- Streamlight ProTac HL4
Not in view: Stinger hardened tail cap,

That's the stuff at arms reach where I typically sleep.

Last edited:

balane

Newly Enlightened
Here are some of my lights together for a group shot. Some factory units, some customs and some legos. My favorite is probably the long Solarforce lego with 2 x 18650 running a Sportac drop in.

rBrABZr.jpg

Y9LKPsU.jpg

twdUHwc.jpg

Last edited: