Photos of your lights

ven

Flashaholic
Stunning guys,beautiful pics Jim as always, you have not raised the bar................you have took it and binned it!:cool:

KDM, Ladd stunning :thumbsup: skulls and dragons.............:cool:

ven

Flashaholic
Loving the pic Jon, beautifully caught:cool: i do :thinking: the total amount of trits under ones roof...............must weigh a metric ton! Bio hazard warnings too :p

ven

Flashaholic
WOW Daniel, exceptional ................:D they say "you can't polish a turd", with those skills ................i bet you could! :whistle:

efendi

Newly Enlightened
FullSizeRender.jpg

my little collection...

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
WOW Daniel, exceptional ................:D they say "you can't polish a turd", with those skills ................i bet you could! :whistle:

I'm trying to think how to respond to this Mark ... but its difficult without being vulgar. ;)

Thanks for the compliment although its a pretty basic action and doesn't require any skill really. Just patience and a high degree of OCD. :D

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ven, I would pay new prices for your used lights for multiple reasons. Two of which are... 1. They are awesome and well preserved. 2. As a show of respect for all you've done for me. You Are The Man!

p.s. lol I might need your help again making heads or tails of the U.I. when the light I bought from Vincent arrives. :thinking:

He sent me all the info for it, and while I fully comprehend the VN2 and VNX drivers, when reading this one I suddenly felt like I was in Mrs. Evans' Algebra II class all over again. :)

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ven, I would pay new prices for your used lights for multiple reasons. Two of which are... 1. They are awesome and well preserved. 2. As a show of respect for all you've done for me. You Are The Man!

p.s. lol I might need your help again making heads or tails of the U.I. when the light I bought from Vincent arrives. :thinking:

He sent me all the info for it, and while I fully comprehend the VN2 and VNX drivers, when reading this one I suddenly felt like I was in Mrs. Evans' Algebra II class all over again. :)

Didn't you get kicked out of Mrs Evans Algebra I I class for bringing in that substance!!@

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't you get kicked out of Mrs Evans Algebra I I class for bringing in that substance!!@

Haha no that was Mr. Mefford's class.

Mrs. Evans kicked me out for asking too many questions... and that's a true story! She couldn't get through 20 seconds of a lecture without me interrupting her. This is how it went....

"Put your hand down, Steve"

"But I don't understand"

"Just shut up and copy off Cindy"

https://postimg.org/image/49kit7fjz/

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha no that was Mr. Mefford's class.

Mrs. Evans kicked me out for asking too many questions... and that's a true story! She couldn't get through 20 seconds of a lecture without me interrupting her. This is how it went....

"Put your hand down, Steve"

"But I don't understand"

"Just shut up and copy off Cindy"

welcome_back_kotter_horshack.jpg

Lmao

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
efendi, that is a killer collection. One heck of a family photo. I will also comment on the floor. I really like that floor. Looks like it was reclaimed Pine, 10" boards too??