Photos of your lights

Tre_Asay

Enlightened
PXGjDHl3ARsO90RY0W5roU3Hab0JTvGj3MH6Qf6478vfQ7hRBZ7e_BdkrPwic1RFz87hf2ngB9zWmzvY5-u1-sKE5XmmwhUe0HzSjR6o6_b3485FElBq0B5kE2jRwUp9ru8DQfdjXm7ZJGUWVbi-KRVaL0uRr0Zne8f986M8FNT7BnEz3LqiathNDC47Og4HOvdnrMDiqkWiFBzYvZiC9SHntec-bGrxDd_9bPR7Bt1VmrHA-2GvpOsCIwbP1EjQAfyLlviol3sYWsW1zotNjrc1eplv66Zr40yoY7rEs58WGqGrlghHm6PmX8OEFmM2GoaApWp6fVb4gRCKFAC-jiCWm-Trh4HGR5LCwRrXxbxKyvwiH2w_FDFlc3Ouyvf9VFpHeKEvc1JoK8uhkX23VGs1Ce0jj2hmY0ObZl9ChyAr5um5fsDiOUtagQyczjezycoxJRJd080ZuMSr5oSA36c1l8fTCiXSHuVtR-koECoLfmEgfxTwZDRzB5uvYE0DzUDL5DJ5mOAT65lYLCGekuHYADr47apEKWdVE-fKSEJXrUrpjUDmSEeLc8W2S5KBuvqxc1-EB7H6CWR_tAnPmhI3ORZiQo0P0w4BFJ7ofdJJ42n2=w1220-h813-no

ycvxW08XNFDzNNJwDmFbTqykrTAOYPduWfH8IrYZwyC3UA4kI-B-6ss6D9IIfe5u_16lQjGb4OfxXjPVLig2aDm6xf-ADI-4XR_zW2114lN94QMG5knnsnyULPbYPz5UJhR1kM5BkauQ6aDl0jwOQLHS5kvCsOfpLyCfFUcOa4oWoZoFAZ9wiyvXMKETmT6e8-bORPq-O3j0z10oSF01iJ51xr8MoY1qaYKKGH7Zkc0macOoszgYBUxIW3dQK1fVdZlb_WRFIk7rLlPHmFdLXEywDTgBEcZpP_WuUawE1wpvD0HvpDlTG45CAZPLcXC8Yyz7Iom4VQd3hHSjKFP6ROQlVTs_Hpf4LEquLFYRueJZiFu9Tu3RKOU3_oX3_KVOMuDWk5NXZRuzr-yssyM-329sr14FUr37eNN5Vux6nh9O3ijYXnyjx-9szGBqy7gPQuOT_mpPSAVxgonR4tFNwD8RjcWOnfYgiEI1V1RsC8zsyUyHwcMsok63J4SUv0wstu0xE0-h_Js0OkkqUlCYIsK4lzuCJQyPysX0n4J58jBzi3Y1tG_rI8IQ40FTKzo6HVn8D--EeSnLuiFPPZDfdm-3A5yqU3PDvY6uAxseiYrTgYZA=w1220-h813-no

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks Daniel, dark heat treated iirc.

They are surprising nice hosts, I have never been too sure on them over the year/s. However in hand it's a hefty piece of ti and feels comfortable to hold .
Fully loaded

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Daniel, dark heat treated iirc.

They are surprising nice hosts, I have never been too sure on them over the year/s. However in hand it's a hefty piece of ti and feels comfortable to hold .
Fully loaded

Was always curious about the weight. Thanks Ven.

ven

Flashaholic
Cheers guys, yes Daniel, i would say the quality is on the high side but then a lump of ti will certainly help that. It is the largest ti light i have,threads are smooth enough for ti(always add a dab of nyogel anyway). Been used today for taking pics of parts, the mule is awesome for this with no hot spot. So its had 2 days solid use now in work(not dropped it yet:poke:).

It does feel too nice for work, but i would never end up using anything! As much as i love the cryos bezels, they would get dinged up in no time and it would make me:crazy: .So although stainless and ti may not be the best for heat dissipation, their strengths soon surpass others in applications where crazy outputs are not needed all the time.............imo anyway.

ven

Flashaholic
Very nice OG, i can say in this short time the ti seraph is moving up in the most liked host stakes(out of the box so to speak anyway). :cool:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Cheers guys, yes Daniel, i would say the quality is on the high side but then a lump of ti will certainly help that. It is the largest ti light i have,threads are smooth enough for ti(always add a dab of nyogel anyway). Been used today for taking pics of parts, the mule is awesome for this with no hot spot. So its had 2 days solid use now in work(not dropped it yet:poke:).

It does feel too nice for work, but i would never end up using anything! As much as i love the cryos bezels, they would get dinged up in no time and it would make me:crazy: .So although stainless and ti may not be the best for heat dissipation, their strengths soon surpass others in applications where crazy outputs are not needed all the time.............imo anyway.

I agree. I feel much safer carrying Ti and stainless steel lights and putting them on hard surfaces knowing that I can easily restore a machine-like finish using fine steel-wool or a fine sponge sanding pad/scotchbrite pad. The stone-washed Ti lights can be used with complete impunity knowing that any superficial scratches will just add to the finish and won't show at all.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Todays line up

Very nice Mark. Great pictures. Please tell me more about the PK rainbow light. I'm intrigued to know what material its made of, how the finish was achieved, what led it uses, what cells it uses and what the beam is like. ;)

ven

Flashaholic
Very nice Mark. Great pictures. Please tell me more about the PK rainbow light. I'm intrigued to know what material its made of, how the finish was achieved, what led it uses, what cells it uses and what the beam is like. ;)

Its the PK PL2 ti02, 2 mode and always comes on in high at 110lm of which its a cool white tint which mine edges towards the yellow side(not blue). The low mode kicks out 12lm for 12hrs and its fed on an AAA loop. Material wise 6061 CNC machined with PVD(physical vapor deposition) titanium dioxide rainbow. It has borofloat glass and tempered AR both sides, so nothing has not been thought out thoroughly by PK.

It is surprisingly light and is fine on a key chain............no problem! LED is an xpg R5 and the beam produces a noticeable hot spot with a perfect round spill.

Will try for a couple of beam pics later when dark;)

easilyled

Flashaholic
Its the PK PL2 ti02, 2 mode and always comes on in high at 110lm of which its a cool white tint which mine edges towards the yellow side(not blue). The low mode kicks out 12lm for 12hrs and its fed on an AAA loop. Material wise 6061 CNC machined with PVD(physical vapor deposition) titanium dioxide rainbow. It has borofloat glass and tempered AR both sides, so nothing has not been thought out thoroughly by PK.

It is surprisingly light and is fine on a key chain............no problem! LED is an xpg R5 and the beam produces a noticeable hot spot with a perfect round spill.

Will try for a couple of beam pics later when dark;)

Thanks. Certainly looks great. I wonder how enduring the PVD coating is.

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks. Certainly looks great. I wonder how enduring the PVD coating is.

Your welcome, any time:) well mr bykfixer has put some of his , battling with coins and keys to a great success.
The PVD coating seems to be quite resilient to dings, only time i guess will tell but i wont be giving it a hard life tbh. My key chains tend to be stainless for that, but this will be going on very soon for a while.

Have a read through when you get time Daniel
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?413297-The-PK-products-thread