Photos of your lights

JacquesDP

Newly Enlightened
892bac84e569d9cf84e719608ec242d2.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Special gift from liteboy...............:faint:

Beautiful bright beam of useful flood...............amazing little light, love at first light!

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks Daniel,

Not 2 of you at it now, :banned: these pics should come with a warning and not suitable or ven friendly on this forum........................i need a bib!:drool:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Special gift from liteboy...............:faint:

Beautiful bright beam of useful flood...............amazing little light, love at first light!

How does this look? I would think all of the different forward voltages of the LEDs would lead to a fairly large difference in individual brightness.

I know we talked about a celebratation of Nichia 219 B and C. Still interested in making of these. :D

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
How does this look? I would think all of the different forward voltages of the LEDs would lead to a fairly large difference in individual brightness.

Will attempt to get a few pics now for you staticx, bare with me as its on an iphoney 7+

BRB

ven

Flashaholic

I know we talked about a celebratation of Nichia 219 B and C. Still interested in making of these. :D

The phone does auto balance down on 100% which is good for this as you can make out the LED's and see each brightness levels(not 100% accurate but enough to give an idea)
So here you can see they look similar in brightness(no obvious duller LED)

Feeling fruity under normal corner light 3500k in back ground

Overwhelmed with an average of 4500k close up on high..............kids finger prints n all :laughing:

Here is one for whites

Under the e14vn

Finally some advent calender's................and no they are not mine! ...................i actually emptied mine and eat all my chocs early:tinfoil:

Obv some glare as only a couple of feet away, but to me colours look great(tough i know, too many variables , but looks close enough to what i see without looking through phone). I do find the iphone 6 and 7 pretty good for colour reproduction, especially in darker areas..............

So monitor calibration aside, its pretty fair to what i see on my screen. I am more than impressed tbh, the flood does reach out far, no idea on actual lumen output...............but you dont feel the need or want for more if makes sense.

Thanks for the kind words guys:)