Photos of your lights

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
...a must buy in 5000k flavour off vinh...very nice and what i would recommend.

ven - Thanks for the great comparison shots and thoughts, much appreciated.

Larger than expected [vs. K60/70], but very manageable nonetheless...and it's only money!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Very nice, loving the ano on that mr fixer.

It is probably the most dull light I own.
It would easily blend in with an army tank. lol

It feels like it has micro sand in it too. Very grippy. When you hold these you know it's substantial. Weighty but well balanced.
They were definitely built with abuse in mind.

ven

Flashaholic
ven - Thanks for the great comparison shots and thoughts, much appreciated.

Larger than expected [vs. K60/70], but very manageable nonetheless...and it's only money!

Welcome seery, you will like it a lot! Brighter spill of the k60(not as pretty though), more throw of the k70. The 5000k NW is around 10,500lm and 620kcd...............a beast. You can run 30% which would be near 3200lm or so indefinitely , getting quite warm. Even with all the mass/size, it gets toasty in 2m so 100% is for shorter uses/bursts. But then i can see the k60vn step down after a couple of mins(very subtle but there).

I will add its a very nicely made light, high quality and well balanced..................

ven

Flashaholic
It is probably the most dull light I own.
It would easily blend in with an army tank. lol

It feels like it has micro sand in it too. Very grippy. When you hold these you know it's substantial. Weighty but well balanced.
They were definitely built with abuse in mind.

I love matte type ano/finises and not over struck on shiny ano. Bland/dull/ plain .................perfect:cool: nice change from the usual types or more common anyway.

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
9d98e04f98cd1ffa87123a55e96a055d.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome Genna, hellfighter and imo one of the best looking flashlights, the dominator....mean looking beast!

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh the hellfighter nice statement Genna:) great collection you got there as always!

Awesome Genna, hellfighter and imo one of the best looking flashlights, the dominator....mean looking beast!

Thank you guys! After 5 years finally I was lucky enough to find one!
Yes, the UDR is very impressive! Look, Quality and Output!