Photos of your lights

easilyled

Flashaholic
Great photos Mark. I really like the industrial backgrounds. The definition and colour contrast of the bottom photo is particularly nice. :thumbsup:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, guys! Yeah, I'm bummed that PB decided to do that.
The picture's were of the most recent lights I made from Timascus and Damascus. The pattern in the Timascus lines up about as perfect as can be between the head and body and the colors are absolutely vibrant.
It's currently available via auction on my Instagram and Facebook pages and ends tomorrow evening. By far the most beautiful light I've ever made and features my new Hexapod grip pattern. If anyone has the ability to upload pics and wants to take one ton post up from mybpage, feel free. Really bummed I can't do it myself any longer.
Good to see so many amazing lights in this epic thread and so many long time CPF members still active!

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for kind words Daniel

WOW amazing work Defab, truly a work of art.........or art of work

Thanks for the kind words and for posting the picture, ven!
I'm not good with computers. Lol :crackup:

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, but there's definitely a gap in my collection needing to be filled with one of your masterly creations. :)

That's mighty kind of you! Not sure if you're an Instagram user or on Facebook yet but, that's where I sell the stuff I make under TM Design and Fabrication. :)

ven

Flashaholic
Few lights for the evening/night.............the predator pro v2.5 warm i am really enjoying of late

Triple triple, 219b, xp-g2 4000k, 219c 4000k

easilyled

Flashaholic
Some Hanko Magic:-

8O9y684.jpg