Photos of your lights

ven

Flashaholic
Cool pix guys................nice watches:naughty:
TM8U7cal.jpg

Works triplefire
e5s8RLGl.jpg

yiznNxyl.jpg

I like naked(no grip rings...........slippy though)

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Very cool Ven, very :cool:

I seem to remember something like that. Didn't you post up some photos? P
I may have... I don't recall but...

IMG_20180209_172749.jpg

Here was the final group
L to R:
Streamlight Strion LED, Streamlight PolyTac 275, SureFire G2x Pro BK and TN, Brinkmann MaxFire
The PolyTac is clad with what was a plastic shopping bag and the tan G2x Pro was the initial "glove" idea. I figured it would trap heat so she shortened up the rest.

Mrs. Fixer does all kinds of 'upcycling' things and other crafty stuff. She has more small tools than I do... including torches, special hammers, soldering equipment and a really cool dremel setup.
One year we discussed powder coat stuff but turned attention to doing stuff with glass items.
I wanted to powder coat car and bike parts. She wanted to powder coat metal frames and heck I forget what else. But I've been too busy to build her a shed to do it all in. :D

Last edited:

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful kit puinsai. Is that an Okluma flashlight? What material is it machined from?
That's a MAC's Tri-EDC in Titanium. I've wanted one of those every since I found out about them. They were available when I first got into lights, but I didn't get into the high end stuff until after he stopped making them. One day...

easilyled

Flashaholic
That's a MAC's Tri-EDC in Titanium. I've wanted one of those every since I found out about them. They were available when I first got into lights, but I didn't get into the high end stuff until after he stopped making them. One day...

Very nice. I was confused by the reflections on it that made it seem to me like it was some exotic metall alloy like damascus or mokume. :)

easilyled

Flashaholic

Very nice. I was confused by the reflections on it that made it seem to me like it was some exotic metal alloy like damascus or mokume. :)