Photos of your lights

Thanks much, torchesarecool.

I found time enough to dust and reorganize half the collection today. :p

~ CG

VkXG60k.jpg

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
YZrDrG5.jpg

from left to right: m6lt 900lm, udr dominator, acebeam k70, fenixtk35ue 3200lm, z2 with led head, p1r peacekeeper.

ven

Flashaholic
Thank you CG, i got another today off kim(shrike), 219b triple which looks around 4500k.
L4
5rVzzQil.jpg

Got to love an E and L4 triple
Vlju3Aml.jpg

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
Love it djjoonie
Thanks ven! I love your souped up collection too!

here are some pic of lights that were missing from original post,

mJ1xLLD.jpg

DOEOPQe.jpg

6mSVc8v.jpg

beam shot from m6lt

23MSQWz.jpg

m6lt with blue filter

2FJPc7p.jpg

my xbow is super heavy now lol...

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
I know this isn't flashlight but does the similar purpose :)

UZ5jtmo.jpg

Thermal vision weapon sight

I8VW6bL.jpg

SIG echo1

T7LUKlz.jpg

FLIR LS-XR thermal vision scope, Flir c3 thermal camera, Garmin rino walky talky (all wrapped in Made in USA Gizzmovest case :))

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
djjoonie, damn you have some awesome boys toys:D, man after my own heart! We need to get a few pints, shoot some pool and arrows! :naughty:

Loving your surefire's and variety of

KL4 triple 219b E1e
E1NXNtil.jpg

Few others
tZbLcDFl.jpg

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
djjoonie, damn you have some awesome boys toys:D, man after my own heart! We need to get a few pints, shoot some pool and arrows! :naughty:

Loving your surefire's and variety of
Haha thanks ven! we will definitely do that, just let me know when you come to NY!
You have some seriously modded surefires! eye candy! I can see each individual lights got some serious love to it. :faint:

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
I'm receiving my C2 tomorrow, already ordered and got the smooth black bezel ring, swapped out the contact on pflexpro for 16650 keeps ready to be installed!
I will post pics when it arrives.:twothumbs

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
I'm receiving my C2 tomorrow, already ordered and got the smooth black bezel ring, swapped out the contact on pflexpro for 16650 keeps ready to be installed!
I will post pics when it arrives.:twothumbs

Your on!

Great stuff , most of mine are 16650 fed and work great. . Sure you will love it! In fact, 16650 is my most used fuel type in work,6p,z2 and g2 all standard body(not bored).

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
Your on!

Great stuff , most of mine are 16650 fed and work great. . Sure you will love it! In fact, 16650 is my most used fuel type in work,6p,z2 and g2 all standard body(not bored).

Arrived!
all I have to do is figure out how to remove the bezel ring, i will try the hot water dunk method for now.
incan bulb seems old school and I kinda dig it!

C9ZYzDU.jpg

wSMpbK7.jpg

ffp48ix.jpg

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome!! The incand is defo worth some use, try out an incan day or even an incan week. Just use that, 60lm of very nice warm 100 CRI beam................it worked 10+yrs back, it works today.

Ideally a bezel tool, or circlip pliers(external) and grip tight . They can be helped with a mug of hot water to soften the glue................i love the c2!

Some triple nichia
9zlDkOll.jpg