Photos of your lights

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
haha, they look more than good enough to keep up as xmas decorations and some, then left for the following year. The colours, variety are delicious ..................:)
That's true and he has enough to decorate a whole tree. CG could have the ultimate flashaholic Christmas tree next year. I think it would give bykfixer's a run for its money lol.

ven

Flashaholic
Damn, i can see those xmas tree lights now................Griswolds would have nothing on CG in lighting, (yes i watch that film every year, its a family xmas thing)

ven

Flashaholic
an oldie
IRoWHizl.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Its a lump of ti is that Daniel, heat treated and i think it was dark ti to start with(not 100% on that part though).

easilyled

Flashaholic
Its a lump of ti is that Daniel, heat treated and i think it was dark ti to start with(not 100% on that part though).

Its very attractive .... has a kind of apocalyptic finish to it in appearance. Looks like it could be run over by a tank and still be fine. :thumbsup:

Damn, i can see those xmas tree lights now................Griswolds would have nothing on CG in lighting, (yes i watch that film every year, its a family xmas thing)

We may have to start calling him Clark Gardiner lol.

Actually, that moniker should go to our oldest. - https://youtu.be/AuEzA_5q05w

He's responsible for the vast majority of decorating, inside and out.

~ Chance