Please astound me? No more cool lights, you're kidding right?

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, it's been a while but popped back to see what's happening, what's new folks?

I remember the first day I visited this site and stumbled upon the TiPDS, falling in love immediately I tracked one down and still own it and use it (them)
. The next/last light to make me feel like a kid at Christmas was the Spy007, still have those too...

But, briefly scooting around the site I don't see anything that sparks my curiosity. I have not been active so could easily be missing something. Has the economic downturn and general availability of cheaper, brighter lights tempered the creativity of the likes of McGizmo:nana: , Cool Fall (hi Don, hi Dave, lots of respect). Mac, Tranquility Base et al.

Prove me wrong Deleted

love
hods

Last edited by a moderator:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Please astound me?

Struggling to edit my favs...my current users are lenslight micros. When I need "bright" I go to the lupine mini-max. The lenslight is the closets I have found to the magic torch excitement.

ven

Flashaholic
Re: Please astound me?

astound in what way,a $3000 ti light or one that fires a light 1.4km:D

I cant afford or justify expensive lights,the 007 is something special as are the mcgizmo.............one day maybe..........we can dream.

I am astounded by vinh,he does some awesome mods,check out the tk61vn and tk75vn killer throw,they will put a smile on your face:)

Also excelent value too