>>> Pocket Power Series<<< 3x XPG2, XHP-50, and XM-L2

Scourie

Enlightened
Re: >>> The Pocket Power Series<<<< Cree XHP-50, and XM_L2

I bought a K2 a few weeks back. It puts a smile on my face everytime I use it.

Rob

jdboy

Enlightened

Are the T1-3 built to order? And if so could one be ordered with XP-E2 emitters. I much prefer the throw of the E2 emitter verses the G2 emitter in a triple arrangement.

MonkeyArrow

Newly Enlightened

What material is the 18350 3x XP-G2 made of?

MonkeyArrow

Newly Enlightened

And what would you say the beam profile is (flood, throw, flood/throw etc.)?

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Monkey,

I would say that is a wide beam with a large smooth hot spot. Spot and spill blend well, and the effective range on it is about 125 yards.

crashunit007

Newly Enlightened

Just wanted to post a picture of my new favorite EDC light I take with me everywhere now. I love it and I have Matt here to thank for this beast. It's a brute and gets hot on turbo In like 30 seconds, so can only use it on full blast for a minute or so at a time, but even so, having a 2800+ lumen EDC flashlight in your pocket whenever u need it is awesome! Originally it was an S8 with XHP50 that VentureofBlood sells on his site, but he offered to make a dedomed XHP70 version for me and it came out awesome! But I needed a sleeker host so just swapped out the internals and put it into a Convoy S2+ host, which fits perfectly and Legoable.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows, that his work is top knotch and affordable too! I love his stuff so much I also ended up picked up an XHP70, XHP50 ,and M2GT P60 drop in from him as well, since he gave me a really good deal for all of them. Defiantly check out his work and he takes custom jobs too and honestly he's a good guy and won't charge u an arm & a leg for it too.

image_22.jpeg~original
[/URL][/IMG]
image_18.jpeg~original
[/URL][/IMG]