Post your Order and Fill Dates

CMAG

Enlightened
6/24/2013, ordered Tri-EDC Aluminum / Ti clip (Back up for the one I EDC)
After 1 year I sent a couple E mails " What is the status of my order?"
No reply, no light

stewdogg

Enlightened
same as mine, placement order in 29 march 2013 and receive confirmation about flashlights ready in february 2014 but nothing come till today

So, does that mean you finally got your light?
I hope so! I remember when you ordered your light. It was right around the same time I ordered mine... I've had mine well over a year now.

spydiesteve

Newly Enlightened
Ordered Jan 2014. Delivered March 2015.
KIMG0109_zpsrcgsdkka.jpg

hig789

Newly Enlightened
He's promised me mine since Xmas. Been told 3 times is have a tracking number in a few days. Glad someone is getting their light though

spydiesteve

Newly Enlightened
I went through all of that as well. Hang in there, he assured me as of this morning he is trying to get things lined out to fill everyone's order.

IsaacL

Enlightened
Good to see another order fulfilled, even if it is just one of the many remaining...

@Spydiesteve and Gonefishing, could you guys put together a post outlining the steps you took? I think it would be helpful to the people who are still trying to get their lights.

RedRonin

Newly Enlightened
Bead-Blasted Ti Tri-EDC with Ti Clip and Green Glow.
Ordered: 10/14/2012.
Mailed directly to Frank: 11/22/2012.
Received from Frank: 12/24/2012.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
:whistle:For what it is worth I got a short reply from Chris recently. This provides me the slightest glimmer of hope that I might still receive my light. I had bombarded him with emails and finally the message said "Sorry bud I'm working on some right now hope to ship soon."

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
:whistle:For what it is worth I got a short reply from Chris recently. This provides me the slightest glimmer of hope that I might still receive my light. I had bombarded him with emails and finally the message said "Sorry bud I'm working on some right now hope to ship soon."

any updates on yours?

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Nothing. I was talking with my lawyer friend and going to send him a demand letter. When u heard that last email there I held off, kinda forgot about the whole deal actually...perhaps I should send that demand letter, plenty of time has gone by that's for sure!

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Finally got with an attorney and sent a demand letter to Chris regarding either my light or a Paypal refund. As luck would have it, the next day I heard from Chris that my Tri EDC was going to ship! I couldn't believe the timing, he had not even got the demand letter yet, what are the odds! So here are the details:
Ordered: a Tri EDC July 18th 2014
Received: 03/13/2016 (theoretically I SHOULD have it tomorrow)

bubble

Enlightened
Well done!!!!....
If the love for your coming Tri EDC is proportionate to the waiting time... you will have very very good time with it.