Post your Pelican case setup!

dob

Newly Enlightened
I love Peli Cases, if they wouldn´t be so expensive here in Germany I would have for everything an own case ;)

At the moment I have put my Hitachi PowerTool in a Peli 1450, my first aid kit in the car has moved from an ugly plastic box in an orange Peli 1200 and I´m waiting for my ordered Peli 1560 for my telecommunication toolbox (phone cable, tools, phone jacks, ethernet cables and so on).

Here is a Pic from my accu drill (is it the right word in English?) in its Peli 1450 (I left the left side free cause I will get the small brother of this tool and want to place it on the left side):

poyyvhgt.jpg

dob

Newly Enlightened
so, here a small update, my Peli 1560 arrived today and now I can also say that I´ve got a Peli case for my Peli case ;)

peli1560.jpg

but I will put my tools and utilitys for telecommuncation in it ;)

Tachikoma

Enlightened
The pick&pluck foam is very easy to work with, it only takes a bit of patience :thumbsup:

donn_

Flashaholic
Lotsa great boxes up there! :thumbsup:

Here's my latest smaller one:

IMGP2607.jpg

It's an 1120 with a WiseLED Adapt and it's accessories. The Adapt is wearing a 360° red Lightsource. In front, left to right, a 420 lumen white Lightsource, a white 140 lumen 4° Lightsource and a white 360° Lightsource. Beneath it all is a Lightline, which is a 4' umbilical which can be plugged into both the Adapt and any of the Lightsources.

NotSoBrightBob

Newly Enlightened
My Orange 1200

Recently completed. I need a long run time solution included maybe the longest runtime Malkoff for the C3 since I have no surefire that matches the color. (I know that's sick)

Probably add another row of 6 batteries also.

Bob

jgqt02.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
Patriot36.....quite the impressive set-up you have there!!

I've always wanted to see a Maxa-Beam in person.

Have you taken any comparison beamshots between the two?

Sorry DaFAB for missing your post before.

Yes I have https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/210201

It was offered more in the spirit of fun since there is really no comparison. The differences between the two lights are huge. One is all lumens, the other is all throw but both are really cool.

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got to get me a couple of cases, never put to much thought into it till now.

Bushman5

Enlightened
all my chargers, consolidated into a Pelican 1500 case, with a powerbar. In the future i'll be modding the case to have an external plug (waterproof marine outlet) so i can charge with the lid closed in the rain when camping or working festivals.
787b1f14.jpg

the lights i'm taking, housed in a Pelican 1400 case, when i work as director of security this may at a festival:

02028dc8.jpg

HKJ

Flashaholic
all my chargers, consolidated into a Pelican 1500 case, with a powerbar. In the future i'll be modding the case to have an external plug (waterproof marine outlet) so i can charge with the lid closed in the rain when camping or working festivals.

It might not be a good idea to charge with the case closed or even with the chargers in the case. The problem is cooling, you are seriously limiting the airflow around the charger and batteries.

Bushman5

Enlightened
ah! what you cant see is the cutout foam underneath the chargers! lots of air flow. I had planned too on installing a 12V computer fan and grill on the side of the case to suck in fresh air and a vent on the other side to vent it. But i have'nt figured out how make those watertight when transporting,.....

JJV

Newly Enlightened
Revised with new '09 toys...Still got three of my KT4's out getting some special loving from Milky...and a M4 bidy getting bored to 18650.

Togethersmall.jpg

Resurrecting this one. What size case is that? Was the foam already in two pieces or did you cut it down?

JJV

Newly Enlightened
Just got a 1450 in yellow today. I had all my lights in an old tool bag. The 1450 took care of most of them-it's pretty packed. I will try to take a picture in the next day or two. I still think-like Sgt. LED does or did-that the 6" depth is overkill for E and C series Surefire and smaller, which is why zx7dave's setup intrigues me. Like Sarge, though, I really wanted something other than black, so the 1490 was out for me.

Now I want more. And of course more lights to fill them up with. :twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

JJV

Newly Enlightened
OK, let's give this a whirl-here's the case including the lights which did not fit. The C3 has an M60, the C2 has an M60L, the 9P has an M60F, the 6P has an M60LF, the G2L has an M60LLF, and the E2e is a Milky Room Sweeper.

Anyway save for some Zebralights, that's my collection thus far.

case.jpg

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's my first case.. First my P7 Rattlesnake, P7 Sniper & EDC P7

29uy2k1.jpg

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Surefire E1E/KL4 MC-E
Arc 6
Arc 4+ (SSC P4 U2-bin)
Novatac 120P SN #1xxxx
Surefire L4 MC-E