• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Price Reduced* Surefire 6P Hosts

20240308_101859.jpg20240308_105710.jpg20240308_102129.jpg

PayPal and US only please.

Shipped Priority Mail. I will ship ASAP and PM you with tracking # when I've shipped.

First "I'll take it" post followed by a PM for payment information wins. Please respond to payment request within 24 hours.

I will reduce the price by $10 per item (starting with the second item) to pass along my shipping savings.

Thank you for looking. -Tom

*Note*
- These are pre-owned (by me) unbored 6P's with original type II anodizing and have very minor wear.
- The first 4 are sporting the OEM 65lm P60 incan emitters. #5 has no emitter. (All 5 are intended to be hosts.)
- I have upgraded all 5 Z41 Twisty tailcaps with a McClicky Softpress switch because I'm nice like that.
- All O-rings have been upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed where applicable with Super Lube Synthetic Grease.
- The lanyards are OEM Surefire hardware except for the 200# reflective cordage which is my personal preference (FWIW).

From Left to Right:

(SOLD) 1. SF 6P Host.
Asking $65 $55. I will absorb the $10 Priority Mail shipping myself.

(SOLD) 2. SF 6P Host.

(SOLD) 3. SF 6P Host.
Head customized with Xeno crenelated black bezel.

(SOLD) 4. SF 6P Host.
Head customized with Xeno smooth polished steel bezel. OEM lens replaced with UCLp anti-reflective acrylic lens from Flashlightlens.com.

(SOLD) 5. SF 6P Host.
Head customized with Xeno crenelated polished steel bezel. OEM lens replaced with UCLp anti-reflective acrylic lens from Flashlightlens.com.

Last edited:

michaelmcgo

Enlightened
I'll take this one:
4. SF 6P Host. Head customized with Xeno smooth polished steel bezel. OEM lens replaced with UCLp anti-reflective acrylic lens from Flashlightlens.com.