• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Price Reduced) Surefire Z2 Combatlight w/ new Malkoff M61N

(SOLD) SF Z2 Combatlight w/ Malkoff M61N. Head customized with Xeno crenelated polished steel bezel. OEM lens replaced with UCLp anti-reflective acrylic lens from Flashlightlens.com. Only noticeable blemishes are tiny hints of wear on tailcap that look like metal dust.
Asking $145 $135. I will absorb the $10 Priority Mail shipping myself.

20240316_153442.jpg
20240322_193021.jpg
20240322_194616.jpg

PayPal Goods & Services and US only please.

Shipped Priority Mail. I will ship ASAP and PM you with tracking # when I've shipped.

First "I'll take it" post followed by a PM for payment information wins. Please respond to payment request within 24 hours.

Thank you for looking. -Tom

*Note*
- Light is pre-owned (by me). It is unbored with original anodizing in near perfect condition.
- Drop in is a BRAND-NEW Malkoff M61N that I bought just over a week ago. (I prefer the old XP-G2's over the SST-20 as it turns out.)
- I have upgraded the Z41 Twisty tailcap with a McClicky switch and Medpress boot.
- All O-rings have been upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed where applicable with Super Lube Synthetic Grease.
- I will include a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting of drop-in to the host body.

Last edited: