• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Price Reduced* Surefire Z2 Combatlight with brand new Malkoff M61N

20240308_134121.jpg20240308_135203.jpg20240308_134502.jpg

PayPal and US only please.

Shipped Priority Mail. I will ship ASAP and PM you with tracking # when I've shipped.

First "I'll take it" post followed by a PM for payment information wins. Please respond to payment request within 24 hours.

I will reduce the price by $10 per item (starting with the second item) to pass along my shipping savings.

Thank you for looking. -Tom

*Note*
- These are pre-owned (by me). They are unbored with original anodizing in near perfect condition. I'll note exceptions below.
- Both are sporting BRAND NEW Malkoff M61N drop-ins that are two days old as I write this. (I prefer the old XP-G2's over the SST-20 as it turns out, so my loss might be your gain.)
- I have upgraded both Z41 Twisty tailcaps with a McClicky switch and Medpress boot because I'm nice like that.
- All O-rings have been upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed where applicable with Super Lube Synthetic Grease.
- The lanyards are OEM Surefire hardware except for the 200# reflective cordage which is my personal preference (FWIW).
- I will include a 10" length of heat conducting copper tape for custom fitting of drop-in to the host body.

(Withdrawn) 1. SF Z2 Combatlight Host. Head customized with Xeno crenelated polished steel bezel. OEM lens replaced with UCLp anti-reflective acrylic lens from Flashlightlens.com. Only noticeable blemishes are tiny hints of wear on tailcap that look like metal dust.
Asking $175 $165. I will absorb the $10 Priority Mail shipping myself.

(SOLD) 2. SF C2 Centurion Host.
Head customized with Xeno crenelated black steel bezel. The only noticeable blemish on light is a ding on an anti-roll peak.
Asking $165. I will absorb the $10 Priority Mail shipping myself.

Attachments

• 20240308_134121.jpg
    20240308_134121.jpg
    763.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Hello, dshurl,

I'm uncertain whether you've received the PM I sent at 5:50PM PST. Please send $165 my direction on PP to [email protected] and I will ship the C2 Centurion on Monday and PM you (or post reply) with the tracking # right after I send it. Also please send me your name and address as they are not always present on PP. Thank you for your interest.

-Tom

Last edited: