Priceless Flashlight

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
it's not the flashlight. it's the memory. you two chewed the fat, raised the pros and cons, threw some bull around and after spending that wonderful time together, it ended in an hds, and all that comes back everytime you look at the light. the wonderful thing is, when the pain starts to ease up in about 5-10 years, that hds will still be around

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, MF as you know I don't spend much time on CPF, winter aside but, I came on today to check something and saw this post.

So sorry about your loss man. I had one of the worst years of my life last year and lost 4 very close to me including my grandmother and our beloved family dog(sudden unexpected death at about 1/4 of her lifespan). It is rough, there is no getting around it. But, I can say that I am finally starting to heal a bit and things are getting better slowly but surely. As another post mentioned, slowly the sadness and despair you feel now when you think about him will transition to remembering the good times and the love you felt for him. One day you will hopefully only feel the love.

I wish you the best my friend and hope you make it through these rocky times in short order. Let me know if you need to talk or anything really[emoji106].

thermal guy

Flashaholic
My condolences. It it those that are left that need the help and support now. Are loved ones are on to a much better place.

nitebrite

Enlightened
I am so very sorry for your loss. I lost my Father at a young age. I know how bad it hurts.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys are awesome. I haven't been on CPF as much lately as in the past, but I'm reminded of why this is such a great place.

carrot

Flashaholic
My sincerest condolences ModernFlame.

Every time you use it you will remember your old man. May it bring back the fondest memories.

The flashlight is just the tangible part. The irreplaceable part are the memories themselves.

Jaxon

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to hear your dad passed.
i would keep using the light in honour of him!