Prometheus Delta Flashlight Review

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
The markers are a very nice touch - are they in an arc centered on the tripod? What is their spacing? Distance and radii dimensions give solid data to the images. Thanks for your attention to detail...
Yellow markers are all 25' from the light source in a radius.
I don't have the degrees, but measured between the stakes to place approximately even within the photo.
There are also two other markers that are too dim to make out.

Lights were aimed at the base of the Large tree in the center of photo 50'.
Here's another take, getting closer. Next I will get the background brighter in the next shoot.

Wide
01Wide_800.jpg

Medium
02Medium_800.jpg

Narrow
03Narrow_800.jpg

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
My copper limited edition arrived w 319A. Also have a 219C in aluminum. Can the heads be interchanged like legos or will it mess things up?

Great pics, btw!

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
My copper limited edition arrived w 319A. Also have a 219C in aluminum. Can the heads be interchanged like legos or will it mess things up?

Great pics, btw!
Yes the heads should have the same thread. I have legoed Brass, EN, and Ti Delta lights. Take good care, yours is but one of the two in that special style made :).

Getting better.
I'm trying another set tonight before coming bad weather.
I was lazy. The Narrow and wide shots were 319A's 4K and the Medium was a 219C 4K, changing Optics mid session produces better results

Narrow
01Narrow.jpg

Medium
02Medium.jpg

Wide
03Wide.jpg

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK,

I am sorry for the delay posting here. Busy getting some more tools together. Here's a new Color Wheel 24" X 36" Target.
Since last post I've been aquiring the necessary LED choices to do some comparative tint shots.
I initially tried to create an animated Gif. I ended giving up in frustration due to lack of controls and large file size. Much easier
and faster creating, advanced editing, and then compiling a Video than creating animated gifs. I don't use online gif makers.

Here's the details:
Drive Levels=70% ; Distance from target 10' ; Camera and Light Height above Target 6' ; White Balance set to Daylight(Sun)
Optics Installed= Narrow Frosted ; Target Size= 24"H X 36"W ; F-Stop=22 for Depth and Clarity ; 25 Second Exposure(exc. Daylight shot)

Enjoy
GL

EpicDrop

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the tint shots! It's always useful to have resources like this when trying to decide what LED to select on these higher end lights.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
New Tools almost here. Due in Saturday. Looking forward to trying them out.

Edit: I got one a day early today. It's a canvas print, can't wait to try it.

Last edited:

jkid1911

Enlightened
Im currently using the supplied Keep Power IMR 1200mah cell, but do you know if it's ok to use AW IMR 18350 700mah cells in the Delta? I'm guessing they may be ok but just not last as long?

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im currently using the supplied Keep Power IMR 1200mah cell, but do you know if it's ok to use AW IMR 18350 700mah cells in the Delta? I'm guessing they may be ok but just not last as long?
I have some and have used them just fine. I hated to see Andy close up shop. Huge respect for the quality of his AW cells.

jkid1911

Enlightened
Thanks folks for the quick replies! Love my AWs and have enough that they're the perfect back up batteries for my Delta thanks!