Ra Clicky Serial Number Registry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moka

Enlightened
Edited my first post here with my ser# but in the interest of being a public nuisance...:crackup:

Like Shomie my is straight from Henry, and no issues whatsoever, gonna do my runtime tests I said I'd do over the next few days... When I can actually put this thing down for 1hr+ =P

Moka.......................140Cn........#6008

SaturnNyne

Enlightened
Ok got it all updated. I've switched the model designation for the warm versions to 100ww-Cn, since that seems to be the official one from Henry, though I don't like the break from consistency and unnecessary, awkward length of it. Enzo has told me that the internal designation on the warmies is yellow (because it's warm or because that's the 100lm indicator for the Twisties?), so I wanted to make yellow their color code on the list, but there's no yellow dark enough to show up on this light background so it will have to stick with the deep red.

But I do have another 170cn. It's a warranty replacement for an as-yet-undiagnosed problem with my original 170 (think I have a bad emitter actually).
Ah so it's a replacement, you're not just going for a matched pair. I'll have to update the entry for your first one.

Not only will it help in the daily hunt for wayward highland cattle across those misty moors and through Highland glens, it will be invaluable for the incessant search for the Loch Ness Monster and for scaring the Haggis (Haggii?) out of the trees.
I always thought that haggii know no fear and are best dealt with by leaving them in the dark and trying hard not to think about them.

just arrived 20 min ago!

Gary007..........Ra-140-C......#6049
Nice serial photo, Gary, thanks for including that.

flummoxed

Newly Enlightened
Ra 170-Cn arrived this morning... quicker than I expected!

flummoxed...................170Cn........#6048

Its just about as bright as my Nitecore Extreme and a little brighter than my TK10. Just what I had hoped. Lightmeter set-up is a bit Heath Robinson but meets my needs , for comparison. Must think about a Spring sale..

Did a runtime test on the 140Cn. Dropped a level after 65 minutes on a black AW ICR 123: looks about average for these ones? Will do the same with the 170 soon to compare.

SaturnNyne: the thought of what they contain makes Haggis scary.... hence the reason for Whisky....:twothumbs

Griz

Newly Enlightened
My clicky arrived yesterday. Very nice tint on this one.

Griz.......................140Cn........#6149

Ratton

Newly Enlightened
Hi There,

I was at the Shot Show yesterday and won the lottery!!! I stopped by to see Henry and I asked him what his favorite Clicky was and he said "the one in his pocket", so I said to him it must be a 170 and he said "yes it was". Then he went on to say that he had brought two 170's along to sell, one slightly used that he had carried for awhile and a brand new one.

I couldn't resist the temptation, so I am now the proud owner of a new Ra Clicky 170-Cn, serial number 5912. :grin2:

I now must read up on how to program this baby as I will be taking it to the CPF party/get together Saturday night.

CYA!!!!!...... Ratton

SaturnNyne

Enlightened
Ra 170-Cn arrived this morning... quicker than I expected!
Very nice, that really was pretty quick. Looking forward to that runtime test (maybe you've already done it, I'm a little behind on my reading).

Then he went on to say that he had brought two 170's along to sell, one slightly used that he had carried for awhile and a brand new one.
Interesting! Very good luck on your part, congratulations. Did you take the new or the used?

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 More for Goatee... 5851 and 5989

One of them is very warm a special edition if you will:naughty:

strideredc

Enlightened
strideredc..........cn...... 5870...................

very very white................................:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.