raggies random remarks ....

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
yea but...ya caint do that from a closet?!?

LOLz
That other one was me at 25. I had been married a week and done gained 10 pounds from the wedding cake. That pic was taken in the basement of Hebron baptist church where they had a homecoming. Lots of good food. Its a wonder my belly wasn't poking out.

I don't understand the closet comment

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
That other one was me at 25. I had been married a week and done gained 10 pounds from the wedding cake. That pic was taken in the basement of Hebron baptist church where they had a homecoming. Lots of good food. Its a wonder my belly wasn't poking out.

I don't understand the closet comment
it was in reply to raggies picture/comment.

ps i had to look closely to figure out how the roo was pouring the coffee...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
greatest scene in any movie by far is in night shift when shelly long cooked henry winkler eggs . omg what a nice scene lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my grass in front is coming up looks like a bald man but lol but its something i ll leave pine straw there for how long?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
next is to get grass in back yard im poor so i have to do it thriftly but i dont mind hard work when my shoulder is ok

Monocrom

Flashaholic
thats a 3 hour round trip when there is no traffic lol. but i learned going to dothan is way better then columbus ga columbus is so confusing.
Sorry to hear that. Ironically, went to HD just earlier today. Thankfully nowhere remotely 3 hours. Bought a handful of items. Ironically, they sell a surprisingly decent manual-open/close Golf size umbrella for under $8.oo

Poppy

Flashaholic

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Fall/Autum is the ideal time to plant grass seed.
Annual rye will grow in spring and it's cheap. It goes away in suumer though, but it'll provide some grass until the warm season grasses germinate.

Home Depot has bags called contractor mix that is inexpensive and germinates all year round.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
@raggie33
that look great for car camping, too big for back packing, but I only do car camping anyway, so I am very tempted to get it.
I can see getting it as a prep gadget though.
it boiled water so fast lol so fast i grabed tea pot of fire and burn self lol but no scars so im ok last night i was useing pine combs and pine pellets and hard wood pellets in it lol the pine pellets are like 7 bucks per 40 pounds.i use it just to light my yard and heat when i sit in back yard . well worth the price