raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
worst part of autism if you dont talk to other humans im afraid theyll think im rude .if i do talk to them i may say something offensive lol

Poppy

Flashaholic
worst part of autism if you dont talk to other humans im afraid theyll think im rude .if i do talk to them i may say something offensive lol
Rude? I don't think so. Maybe antisocial, or shy, but not rude.

I've not known you to be particularly offensive, unless you are off of your meds. If you realize that you are offending a person inappropriately, then you might offer an apology, and leave it at that.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
poppy im a mess my freind. btw remind me ill post my new camp and normal cook stove in the am. or monday its 15000 btu uses butane was cheap i like cooking on it. in asaia they cook on these a lot .. going to get a wok just a cheap one. i hate cooking on electric . maybe its just a weird thing but i like gas

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's why a mental small talk "script" is useful, everything from weather to polite pleasantries/greetings, part of what is termed "masking" (y)

Rude? I don't think so. Maybe antisocial, or shy, but not rude.

I've not known you to be particularly offensive, unless you are off of your meds. If you realize that you are offending a person inappropriately, then you might offer an apology, and leave it at that.

Humans are perceptive creatures, body language, tone of voice, eye contact & facial expressions all play into how others interpret communication, get the combination wrong and it is very easy to come off as aloof, arrogant, disinterested or rude/impolite.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my best choice has been to just not leave house when other humans are out lol. but damn i wanna take pics i love phtography my lens are slow so i need daylight. life is a fun thing

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
Honestly, at this point; you could say "Good Morning" to certain neighbors on a beautiful, sunny day.... and they'd literally get offended at THAT.
It's depressing how true that is. There's this one streamer that was made to seethe... over a couple of white people saying hello to him. Thankfully the internet mocked him to no end over his sheer stupidity and conceit. (To the surprise of no one, he's a diversity hire [Asian and gay] in his entertainment corporation.)

Last edited:

Poppy

Flashaholic
Some people are just messed up. I had a neighbor that I really tried not to talk to. If I just said "Hi" to her, that would open up the opportunity for her to have a conversation of pure stupidity, or give her an opportunity to ***** about something. I hated the fact that I would look her right in the eye, and turn away without saying anything.

I promised myself that if I were to ever buy another house, that I would check out the neighbors first. Well... I didn't do that, but I lucked out with splendid neighbors.

Poppy

Flashaholic
<iframe width="916" height="515" src="" title="Luke Bryan - Most People Are Good (Official Lyric Video)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Years ago, I found that people respond to me the way that I respond to them. I was in Daytona Beach, Florida on spring break. For the first couple of days, I'd call out from my balcony to a couple of girls walking by and ask if they wanted to party? They wouldn't even look up. But a few days later, after my tone of voice had changed, and my demeanor had changed, I could strike up a conversation with any girl on the beach.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ever dream of a women you loved and finaly got over then you dream of her to be heart broke again?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
as i sit here in back yard sad wondering how far i would of went if i wasn't born with severe mental. illness. i wonder if i may of been rich instead of dirt poor like i am. theni thought to self maybe im rich maybe cash and stuff isnt true wealth

Riches are subjective.

One day on a construction project by a lake I saw a guy in a sailboat ask to trade places with the guy on the backhoe.
Operating another backhoe was how he paid for his sailboat. He was happy while operating both.

Money gets stolen by theives. Inner peace is priceless. There's a river that flows eternally. It's water quenches with contentment.
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matthew 16:19

Monocrom

Flashaholic
as i sit here in back yard sad wondering how far i would of went if i wasn't born with severe mental. illness. i wonder if i may of been rich instead of dirt poor like i am. theni thought to self maybe im rich maybe cash and stuff isnt true wealth
My friend, you own your own house and property.
That's not something all intelligent folks out there have.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Operating another backhoe was how he paid for his sailboat. He was happy while operating both.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matthew 16:19
My point CG was the rich guy wanted what the poor guy wanted and the poor guy wanted what the rich guy had.

But you're correct in that neither had found true riches.

Last edited:
My point CG was the rich guy wanted what the poor guy wanted and the poor guy wanted what the rich guy had.
Yes, I know. I was joking that a guy operating a backhoe can afford a sailboat. Joking, but it is true.
But you're correct in that neither had found true riches.
I didn't come to that conclusion. I assumed both were happy.