raggies random remarks ....

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Ps what's the scam where I'm always called saying I'm late for work any of you get that? I don't have a job I tell them but they keep calling but the number may change a digit or to from time to time.i also get people saying there the irs. I truly hate phones hate them I so many times just got rid of them..but someday I need one.
One of the current scams starts with the caller saying "Can you hear me?" They're trying to trick you into saying "yes" so they can get a recording of your voice saying this. The recording is then used for various types of fraud. If a stranger calls you asking if you can hear them, either say nothing or say 'no,' then hang up.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man there bad people so sad people like that are out there i hope they get there karma

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scams these days get pretty elaborate.

One time my Dad's Taco Bell account got hacked. They ordered 700 something dollars worth of food, of course it got denied by the card company. They then called my Dad and pretended to be the card company so they could get his card number from him as you can't see the full card number on the Taco Bell app.

Thankfully I was nearby and yelled "HANG UP NOW, IT'S BULL****!!! Call the number on your card!" He looked at me like I was crazy, but thankfully he listened to me.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Btw ima passive guy try to turn the other cheek .but I'm afraid if I saw a camera in real life I'd punch them in there face . They steal from the elderly the disabled moms dads etc etc. There skum

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I got 2 or 3 hours sleep last night..which is great for me I'd like to get more safest sleep aid? I hate pills but if there safe I'll take one

raggie33

*the raggedier*
May of worked 4 hours a sleep I feel great. . Well till I got behind a drunk driver today . Was a guy in a pest control truck I called the company to complain but number didn't work. Would of called 911 but on a motorcycle it's very hard to do so. And didn't see the pest control name till we stopped at redlight..I have no idea how he kept it on the road. Was kind of hoping he would run into a ditch not get hurt but at least he would get busted...ps I guess maybe he could of been sick but something was wrong

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Ps called company when I got home now I'm looking for a decent Bluetooth helmet so I can make calls on the road. But every helmet Bluetooth kit I. Bought before dang speakers never line up with my ears lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Could be but I'm guessing he was drunk .. I see so much drunk driving here .. you notice these things when your on a bike .what ever it was hope he is OK.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Btw that small amount of sleep made a huge difference. For real I got all the way home from the hydro dam with no GPS. I was shocked. Was a cool dam lot of birds hanging out where the hydro dam was out letting

raggie33

*the raggedier*
not sure why they wasnt clear was on my dslr im sure setings must of been wrong or im old and shaky lol

Attachments

• IMG_7584.JPG
    IMG_7584.JPG
    514.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7586.JPG
    IMG_7586.JPG
    625.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7593.JPG
    IMG_7593.JPG
    384 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7598.JPG
    IMG_7598.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7595.JPG
    IMG_7595.JPG
    395.3 KB · Views: 10

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty im going back maybe next week. btw the second i left and was up a few steps the horn went off to single there opening more gates and to make more power lol..i reaaly hope to some day see them open the flood gates. ... many fisherman was there. and catching big fish. ..