• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

RC40vn40 - 40,000 Lumen ;-)

jmat

Newly Enlightened
i found another cool one , Imalent DX80 32000LM

no stock though

ven

Flashaholic
Much better getting a v54, the host be it rc40 or x65 is of better quality. You also know you will have better components and driver/s installed. Also if any issue was to arise, no faffing about shipping to god knows where. Vinh will look after you instantly..............

Your best option(as he is always super busy) would be to email him
[email protected]

If you tell him what your looking for, which host you prefer or he thinks is more suited to your requirements. LED choices, be it optics or if your simply looking for output, maybe an xhp70 mule or xhp70 quad in the centre, surrounded by triple optics with xpl HI under them................many options to go at.

Good luck
:)

jmat

Newly Enlightened
thanks Ven

sent email earlier - im a newby so you are speaking french to me as they say LOL

i only have 1 torch - X80 acebeam

jmat

Newly Enlightened
can i ask another question ? i dont want to get banned :confused:

whats the most lumen torch any of you own / have owned ?

ven

Flashaholic
Banned? Fire all the questions you want, all cool in vinhs forum. The v54 lounge is a good place for general chat, lights, cars...............pretty much anything(as long as family suitable of course)

Brightest light is vinhs tk75vnQ70, so the fenix tk75, with his drivervnx2 and 4 x xhp70 in the business end. Depending on carrier(one of vinhs creations, lumens are between 15,000 and near 18,000 iirc). Mine is around 15/16k.
Allow 24hrs or so, as he gets 100's of emails to sift through, whilst logging in here, facebeook and ...........modding lights! He has around 3000 customer addresses which says it all, he is a great chap through and though to boot. You will love v54 lights and hopefully become part of the family.
Recommend his v54 engraving for a more personal touch.
Keep an eye out here for new releases, and his shop skylumen.

Newlumen(NL) seems to be the king of v54 right now, maybe 60 or so lights from vinh. He has an outstanding collection of pretty much everything! If you have any in detail questions of vinhs big lights, the rc40 and x65 solis etc, newlumen , star c star and searchandrescue(Edward) have bought a few!

I have a good few v54 lights, nothing like those guys though. They are certainly the pinnacle of my collection, vinh means a great deal to me, here and away from CPF.

Lounge
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?427916-The-Lounge-2017

ven

Flashaholic
Banned? Fire all the questions you want ...................

thanks ven

so wait vinh MAKES these himself ?????

Vinh buys the lights, swaps LED's, beefs up internals, heat sinking etc. Adds his own driver or the emisar firmware depending on request. Pretty much the lights can end up just as hosts, sometimes just an LED swap to everything out and new in. So depending on the rc40vn choice, you could end up with a mule, or several optics etc etc . The latter would require removing the reflectors........

As this is a sales thread for the rc40vn40, your better off asking your questions in the lounge unless specific to the light in the thread.

Check here out, fire your questions away
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?427916-The-Lounge-2017

:)