Replacement Lens for Surefire M3

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where are you located

Asheville, NC

No worries mate, I called and spoke to Surefire and for what it's worth he said they had lots of parts to cannibalize from and such and I stand a good chance of getting the old head back but with the new lens. So I shipped it to em, :shrug:

I really appreciate you looking out for me.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to know Surefire will take care of it.
Asheville, NC

No worries mate, I called and spoke to Surefire and for what it's worth he said they had lots of parts to cannibalize from and such and I stand a good chance of getting the old head back but with the new lens. So I shipped it to em, :shrug:

DRoc

Newly Enlightened
Not to derail your thread...But, I am curious at how it got cracked.

Hey Kids,

Got a crack in the lens on my Surefire M3. It's got the older finned M2-style bezel.
Called Surefire, they want me to send it in for warranty repair, but I don't want to
chance losing the old style bezel.

Any aftermarket replacements available? I could post a "WTB", but is this the kind of thing people have lying around to sell?

Thanks!

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did Surefire repair it with the original lens.
Asheville, NC

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
In case anyone stumbles on this thread, I have a UCLp AR lens on order from Flashlightlens for an M3 head. I'm going to install and let you all know how it fits and looks.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
In case anyone has trouble removing a bezel, I found a watch case tool on Ebay that works wonders on the bezels with the notches around the edge. I picked it up because I have a couple of original G2s I am going to want to replace the lenses on. I melted the lens on my first G2 back in the dark ages when I was running a P60 in it and it got turned on in its holster. My two G2s and my 6P all have LEDs now so the need isn't urgent, but someday when I get bored I will be swapping them.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good call Timothybil. I ordered a bezel ring from RPM and got one of his bezel removal tools.

Oh, the lens came in, perfect fit. 38mm x 2.9mm made of UCLp AR.

Latest posts