Rest in peace, Woods Walker

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waited a while to post on this one, such a sad sad day and a horrible loss for many of the communities I hold dear. Not many like him left in the world and there will never be a replacement.

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Kevin,

Well... it looks like you have taken this adventure to the next level.

You are missed.

Enjoy "the LIGHT."

Tom

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's sad news! I don't usually visit the Cafe, but just caught sight of the latest post which was this.

R.I.P. WW and condolences to your family.

bignc

Enlightened
I saw this thread last night before I tried to sleep and it hurt. I had some down time with nothing that HAD to get done and spent an hour going back over some old mega/woodswalker YouTube videos- BEFORE I went to bed and did my last minute forum check and learned of this loss. Weird how that works. I had just been appreciating his love of the outside and learned minutes later....
I hope he knows how much he is and was appreciated and I send my deepest sympathies to his friends and family.

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to the OP for letting us know.

I just watched the rocket stove video and it so inspired me I just took my own little gas camping stove outdoors into the cold to boil a pot of water to make a big cup of tea. It was my first time using the stove despite having had it for years, and my first time using genuine fire to heat water.

I came back inside with everything and that tea is steeping now as I found this thread.

As said above by others I regret not reaching out more to WW. I have been moved personally both by him and his content many times.

dhunley1

Enlightened
Haven't been on in a while and I come back to see this... Always enjoyed his posts and youtube videos. RIP.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here, I always enjoyed seeing his posts. Wish I kept up with the forum more often, frequently because of his posts, actually. Will miss him.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Dam!!!! Just saw this. What a shame. What a loss. Never met him but it would of been an honor to call him friend.
RIP 😞

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got to know this bad news yesterday.
I subscribe on his youtube channel and appreciate his inspiring posts and videos, though I have not looked on a video on a while. I am gonna miss him.

jrgold

Enlightened
Such a sad loss, his wealth of knowledge will live on because he got out there and shared his expediences. An amazing and inspirational person. One of my favorite flashlight vids of his:

https://youtu.be/jioaCajdvuQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk