REV Victor-World's Longest Throwing LED Light

Scoops

Newly Enlightened
Scoops, are you getting your light yet...?

Not exactly sure when it will ship but Michael assured me it was still happening. I think when Michael says it will be a certain day we shouldn't hold our breath. I have been told three times now it was shipping out only to find that it hasn't. I guess there are bigger issues affecting Michael than our lights at the moment which I completely understand. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer. We should be able to compare beam shots very soon but exactly when I have no idea.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not exactly sure when it will ship but Michael assured me it was still happening. I think when Michael says it will be a certain day we shouldn't hold our breath. I have been told three times now it was shipping out only to find that it hasn't. I guess there are bigger issues affecting Michael than our lights at the moment which I completely understand. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer. We should be able to compare beam shots very soon but exactly when I have no idea.

now all three times he told you it shipped did you get a tracking number that just never updated or no tracking. ?

daz

Newly Enlightened
REV Victor arrived safely here in the UK but hit with customs/vat charges £197.45. Thank you Michael for making these lights

ven

Flashaholic
Thats crazy, nothing to loose sending an email contesting it other than 5 mins of your time. Never know! I did once and won!

Congrats on the work of art:D sure is an awesome start to 2016:party:

ven

Flashaholic
How do they know whether it's a gift or commercial goods?

Depends on how its marked up and what $ is on the pack. But also if its marked up at $5 and weighs 2kg...........its unlikely you would get away with it! It will be X rayed.........Even the post office(royal mail) do it now!

Plus insurance, its a heck of a risk if you ask for it marked down and gets lost/stolen , loss off $1000 would hurt!

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
REV Victor arrived safely here in the UK but hit with customs/vat charges £197.45. Thank you Michael for making these lights

Ouch, that really bites. I am glad to hear you got your light safe and sound, though.

stingray3

Enlightened
Curious...if you got your RV already what is your Kcd on the performance card?