(Review) Thorfire BLF Q8

Mikelights

Newly Enlightened
Today we will be looking at the Thorfire BLF Q8 which was sent to me by Thorfire for product review, this is a 5000 lumen 50,000 candela flood/throwing soda can light, it uses 4 XP-L HD at 5000k. This is a great all around flashlight for any task, the throwing beam is great as it throws about 450 meters and the flood part of the beam lights up all of the surrounding areas, with 5000 lumens and the great build quality of this flashlight you can't go wrong purchasing one of your own.

Watch and enjoy!

PartyPete

Enlightened
Good review. It's quite a light for sure.

The ramping is superb and it has an excellent throwy/floody beam profile making a great "all purpose" adventure light. Plus, 4x 18650 and an ultra low mode will run forever, which is cool.

I'd love to see a "version 2.0" in the future. For the price it's pretty impressive.

Mikelights

Newly Enlightened
Good review. It's quite a light for sure.

The ramping is superb and it has an excellent throwy/floody beam profile making a great "all purpose" adventure light. Plus, 4x 18650 and an ultra low mode will run forever, which is cool.

I'd love to see a "version 2.0" in the future. For the price it's pretty impressive.

A version 2 would be simply amazing! And the price price to performance ratio is impressive for sure.

Thanks for watching!

Latest posts