ReyLight: 18350/18650 Titanium Flashlight Host, with 10 trits slots.

lolcat

Newly Enlightened
I really want one, do I just paypal you and write in the message what I want? I want trits in all the different colors, ti-clip, and speedy shipping. Can you delcare it as a gift or with a value bellow $40 (Im in Norway)?

hbk_rey

Enlightened
I really want one, do I just paypal you and write in the message what I want? I want trits in all the different colors, ti-clip, and speedy shipping. Can you delcare it as a gift or with a value bellow $40 (Im in Norway)?

I have 1 or 2 left. The other thread was deleted.

Edit: I cannot send you message, because you are a new member. you might email me [email protected]

Last edited:

jdboy

Enlightened
Finally the clip this light deserved from the start.

6e3de00ff19712247a2a0027a03ae400.jpg

jdboy

Enlightened
You are correct, the holes are drilled straight on and not with the radius of the light.

aad2ff4cf972a3c2474f6672d2dafa32.jpg

jdboy

Enlightened
I have to disagree I like the Rey clip just fine.

Yeah I should have put "in my opinion" at the end of that sentence. For me the stock clip was too short and too thin to have enough holding force. I accidentally had the light pulled from my pocket twice dropping it on concreted. This led to me replacing 3 of the Trit vials and began the search for a new clip.

jdboy

Enlightened
How did u go about replacing the trits? What did u use to remove the norland?

Boiling water to soften the norland. Then use sharp tweezers and /or a toothpick.

I just crack them then scrape it out. I glow green in the dark

I used a combination of both these suggestions. Mine were broken at the bezel so I had u use a dental pick to clean the holes out. I ordered the Norland and a UV light to cure it. Wasn't bad to do at all but just took a little time.

underkeeper

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys my light will just stay on turbo mode and i cant change modes anymore.
does anyone have the same problem`?