ReyLight Pineapple mini (copper) AAA/10440 flashlight

hbk_rey

Enlightened
I was not aware that some 10440 batteries are a flat-top style, like those sold by EBL (which I recently purchased). Those will NOT WORK at all in this flashlight (won't turn on). However, the Soshine work fine.

ez9xjebthoehia76g.jpg

Thanks for the info.

FJaeger

Newly Enlightened
Is the one sold on Amazon the improved version or the original? If it's the original, how would I go about getting the updated assembly? I just got my mini a few days ago and it doesn't seem to be working right.
Thanks

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
BAD NEWS apparently I didn't pay attention to my address settings on amaxon and shipped the light to my old house, new tenant kinda played dumb when I asked if a package showed up- so I lost my minI pineapple- bummer gotta order another to the right address!

hbk_rey

Enlightened
Is the one sold on Amazon the improved version or the original? If it's the original, how would I go about getting the updated assembly? I just got my mini a few days ago and it doesn't seem to be working right.
Thanks

You can PP 6$ to [email protected], I will ship you a new assembly.

hbk_rey

Enlightened
BAD NEWS apparently I didn't pay attention to my address settings on amaxon and shipped the light to my old house, new tenant kinda played dumb when I asked if a package showed up- so I lost my minI pineapple- bummer gotta order another to the right address!

Sorry to hear.

FJaeger

Newly Enlightened
Rey, I sent the money over paypal on December 11. I just want to verify that you received it. Thanks.

tsihcaz

Newly Enlightened
Are the $6 assemblies still available? I ordered a light from Amazon and got the original version.

night.hoodie

Enlightened
I seached around after discovering this thread, first I have seen of this new piece, and obviously I am very late. I found no mention of what I am looking to discover, neither in this thread, nor on the Amazon page, nor on the rather amatuer review I found on Reddit (CPF > Reddit, :cpfrules:, Reddit :drool: )

• Is the circuit of the updated Pineapple mini (copper) utilizing PWM, or any similar scheme of stretching capacity, (don't care what any may claim about detectability, only the facts requested, please, without the commentary) or is the circuit legitamately Constant Current in all modes?

• Are any modes circuit-regulated for constant brightness, or will the brightness drop as voltage drops (i.e. is it instead battery-regulated)?

• Does the circuit have low-voltage protection cut-off for Li-ion cells?

Requiring these premium qualities, I fully realize, is a lot to expect from such a reasonably priced (more accurately, an absurdly low-priced) AAA copper high-CRI flashlight. Regardless of the answers, this is a very attractive flashlight for AAA LED flashlight collectors at any price.

Last edited:

hbk_rey

Enlightened
Are the $6 assemblies still available? I ordered a light from Amazon and got the original version.

Sorry I don't have the assembly left, but we're going to release the upgraded ones soon. Sorry it is Chinese New Year holiday now.

fengstar

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered one off amazon from the seller ximan. Is this the old version? If so I need to cancel order lol.