RIP Lighthound.

X_Marine

Enlightened
Oh lord, that is a great loss..
I spent many hrs in his diff stores checking things, trying this and that, etc..
Just can't do dat on the net. Dangit..
Wish John and his crew all the best, he will certainly be missed.
Many thanks.
X/BillyD..

camoman2

Newly Enlightened
I just found this out today, and it really sucks. I have done a lot of business through Lighthound. Now I will have to order my Solarforce stuff through Solarforce sales.

mikespike2

Newly Enlightened
Can't believe they are closed. They were the only place I ordered lights and batteries from.

Not that they owe us anything, but many questions are left with a lot of customers, a statement or few comments to be passed along to the community would surely be appreciated.

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aaarrrrrgggghhhhh noooooo! How slow am I, just tried to find the Lighthoud store and came across this thread. Such a great online store, gone. Will miss them.

Ozgeardo

Newly Enlightened
I to just went to look for the Lighthound store and found this thread.
They were the first store I ever bought any serious flashlights (torches to us Aussies) from, plus all manner of other bits and pieces.
Never a problem shipping to Australia (unlike many other on line stores).
Looks like Battery Junciton for my next shopping list (one of the few other stores that ship to Australia with no hassles).

ipig

Newly Enlightened
just searched my e-mail today to find out what shop i'd last used for batteries, rip :(

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
ipig, funny how over a year later, people still miss the quality services & products Lighthound provided. Have a great new year my friend.

2wenty

Newly Enlightened
Its been years since Ive needed batteries and just figured remember the name of who I used to order them through (I knew it had hound in it). Such a bummer. Im still really bummed about MBI. Lots of things that have been around in my life for a long time have been going away. I guess the only guaranteed thing is change. Might as well enjoy what we have this moment even more.