rrt-1 rrt-2 budget copy

stickman

Newly Enlightened
Yeah it's my first post, but while waiting for eagletacs new pc series I came across this on the bay.....

[eBay links deleted]
(search ultrafire zf7370....zf7371)
I've searched around here with no luck. DX doesn't have them. Heck, Ultrafire doesn't have'em on their site! Takes the same batts. Same modes with strobe and standby. So.....Is this brand new or are you guys going to make me look like a noob.....

Last edited:

amigafan2003

Enlightened
Can you please PM me the links?

Or state the words in the title of the ebay link so we can search for ourselves?

stickman

Newly Enlightened
ooops, guess I'm used to my offroad forum. The bay item rrt-2 copy is ultrafire ZF7371 while the rrt-1 copy is ultrafire ZF7370. We're talking cheap$$$ here guy's. Like 50 bucks shipped. There both cree XR-E. Except for the terrible looking output % on the ring these look dead on!
Looked around again and found the 7371/rrt-2 for $40.07 with free shipping. Crazy! Maybe this could be a cheaper host? I'd like to see either one with an R5.

Last edited:

cheetokhan

Enlightened
I love saving money, but the Ultrafire lights I have purchased so far have been a total waste of money. They are the lowest quality of all my lights with loose, crappy machining and really terrible electronics. I've modded a few with better drivers, but they still have loose fitting heads, tailcaps, and intermittent switches. They end up in the trash for being too unreliable.
I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone tries these lights out; maybe I'll be surprised, but I'm not throwing away $50 on anything with an Ultrafire label.