• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S1 Baton failed minutes after arrival no response to multiple queries, help please!

jwill911

Newly Enlightened
Never mind. I got through and am now a happy camper.

I have tried sending multiple email queries with no response.
I originally sent email to [email protected], then [email protected], then filled out the contact form on the website, called the phone number and left a message. Warranty; I realize I need an RMA number but can't get a response from anyone. I can't return to the retailer as I purchased it directly from Olightstore.

My Order ID:615 Date Added: 28/08/2016

I just received my S1 Baton on Friday it worked for a couple of hours then stopped.
It doesn't come on at all. Initially I had a "AW CR123 Li-Ion" battery in the light, when I stopped working I measured the battery at 3.38v and installed a another fully charged "4.17v" still nothing.
Is there anything I can do other than return it. I was really looking forward to this being my EDC light.

Please help,
John

Last edited:

jwill911

Newly Enlightened
Wouldn't you know it. After typing this post in frustration I tried the phone number in Atlanta again someone answered processed my warranty and one is on it's way to me today. Not sure why I never got a reply to any of my queries. Maybe the 25% off sale got them backlogged.

Thanks,
John

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting. I noticed an output increase when I put a brand new AW 750mah 16340 in my S1. I was using good Keeppower cell but the AW is just that good.