Seven Sisters for the happy few

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful work Freddy!

Which tint do you like most? The WC of 'Papa Bear' or the WG of Seven Sisters? It's hard to see any difference in the beamshots.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful work Freddy!

Which tint do you like most? The WC of 'Papa Bear' or the WG of Seven Sisters? It's hard to see any difference in the beamshots.

:thanks:

Both are fantastic lights! However Dennis definitely deserves most of the credit for developing and making available the MZXR-7 kits. :twothumbs
As for the tint, both are very nice. WG is a little warmer than WC. Personally I prefer the cooler WC but they are really hard to find. :wave:

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOWWWW, this is one of the greatest lights I´ve ever seen (..and I handled some great lights from your "factory":D)

Incredible work Freddy:twothumbs...:twothumbs...:twothumbs...:poke:...:bow:...:bow:...:bow:

Congratulations Cassian my friend for such a perfect light:twothumbs

All the best

criollo

Enlightened
WOWWWW, this is one of the greatest lights I´ve ever seen (..and I handled some great lights from your "factory":D)

Incredible work Freddy:twothumbs...:twothumbs...:twothumbs...:poke:...:bow:...:bow:...:bow:

Congratulations Cassian my friend for such a perfect light:twothumbs

All the best

Welcome back buddy !! :wave:

Papa Bear is a super nice mods.!! :thumbsup:

Icarus and L_Z ......put their talents together ...... can stir up a lethal concoction. :drunk:

They belong in the Flashlight Hall of Fame !! :thumbsup:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Icarus, did you sand the front surface of the reflectors in Papa Bear? I love the matte look of the front of the light.
When using the older type M6 head (plastic bezel ring) with the RPM or stock aluminium bezels there will be a gap at the bezel. That's why I trimmed the reflectors and aspherics of papa bear. :)