• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Shipped (Still available): ReyLight Custom-Lumintop‬ Tool Ti Titanium AAA

neleus

Newly Enlightened
I'm curious if this mod has the same driver as original. How efficient is it compared to the original? Have anyone made runtime tests? I suppose it might have less runtime or lower output due to Nichia emitter.

Last edited:

hbk_rey

Enlightened
I'm curious if this mod has the same driver as original. How efficient is it compared to the original? Have anyone made runtime tests? I suppose it might have less runtime or lower output due to Nichia emitter.

It is the same driver, just come with different output modes, same efficient. Nichia does have less lumens than Cree, runtime is same, because there isn't any change in the current.

RenG

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I've sent paypal payment already. I've emailed you the details. Please check.

Thnanks

hbk_rey

Enlightened
Me? No. March 28. Still waiting
Think I'll have to refund or resend, sorry to keep you waiting, what does your post office say? Can we open a file and ask for compensation?
:mecry: Even I can get that, it won't do much, because I declared a low value.

gunga

Flashaholic
Think I'll have to refund or resend, sorry to keep you waiting, what does your post office say? Can we open a file and ask for compensation?
:mecry: Even I can get that, it won't do much, because I declared a low value.

I can try. I need tracking info. You have to call first, then the investigation can start. Then I can call my post office.

I've given up hope, but it's still possible. You never know.

hbk_rey

Enlightened
So I call China PO, to start an investigation, then they will contact with CA PO?

Do you need me to resend or refund? @ gunga and @ ncgrass

gunga

Flashaholic
Hmmm. I ordered 3. Maybe refund one and ship 2? No more circuits right?

PM me the tracking number again. Last time I checked it wasnt showing up on the Canada post system so they might not be able to do much but I'll ask and see what I can do. Let's wait a little bit longer before action.

I just received a "lost" package from the states so have a tiny sliver of hope.

Last edited: