• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Shipped (Still available): ReyLight Custom-Lumintop‬ Tool Ti Titanium AAA

ncgrass

Enlightened
Hi hbk, if possible I think I'd prefer one refunded and one sent as I ordered two.

I'm happy to follow the same timeline and process as gunga. Please pm my tracking number again and we can go from there.

Thanks!

RenG

Newly Enlightened
Hi rey,

Any updates on my package? I've emailed you. No response yet. Thanks.

gunga

Flashaholic
Actually, I found the tracking number and called Canada post. There have been no updates since March 30, and it never reached Canada. Please reship two lights and any available circuits. Refund the difference (originally 3 lights and a few circuits).

I'm sorry. The wait is just too long.

Edit: make that one light and circuits. The other was for a friend but he can order himself.

Last edited:

Wendee

Enlightened
Does anybody know, is runtime on this version the same as the stock version that Selfbuilt reviewed?

I have a ReyLight Tool Ti and I assumed it has the same runtimes as the stock version.
All that was modified was changing the output sequence from the stock M-L-H to L-M-H.
I like the ReyLight L-M-H better. I don't think that would change the runtimes? :shrug:

hbk_rey

Enlightened
Hi rey,

Any updates on my package? I've emailed you. No response yet. Thanks.

I have replied your email on June-26. There must be something wrong, will check and get back to you tonight, (after 3 hours from now on) Sorry for the trouble.

hbk_rey

Enlightened
Will check your order records and stocks tonight and do the resend and refund. I might have 2 or 3 drivers left. Really sorry to keep you waiting, never happened in earlier group buys.

BTY, just got a report from a BLF member, who is in Estonia, order shipped on May-30, package rejected and missing several times, but today it arrived amazingly.
http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=RI924559071CN

hbk_rey

Enlightened
@ ncgrass One refund, the other one will be shipped tomorrow, tracking will be PMd.
@
gunga Pls PM me your paypal email address, so I can refund. (You sent the payment via phone, email address didn't show up)

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never received mine either.

Same to me. But at least I may watch some activity:

2016-06-20 16:43 Beijing, shipment

2016-06-18 22:41 Beijing airport terminal, left hand navigation

2016-06-18 22:38 Beijing airport terminal, arrival

2016-06-18 09:49 Exchange Bureau in Beijing, has been exported

2016-06-18 09:48 Exchange Bureau in Beijing, returned

2016-06-17 22:29 Exchange Bureau in Beijing, have been exported to open notes (security return)

2016-06-05 12:00 The Shenzhen Exchange Bureau, have been exported to each other (internal transit)

2016-06-05 11:57 The Shenzhen Exchange Bureau, returned

2016-06-05 11:56 The Shenzhen Exchange Bureau, have been exported to open

2016-05-27 12:05 The Shenzhen Exchange Bureau, have been exported to each other (internal transit)

2016-05-27 01:30 The Shenzhen Exchange Bureau, have been exported to open

2016-05-26 23:22 Small package Center, left, next stop "Center in Shenzhen"

2016-05-26 23:03 Parcel centre

2016-05-26 22:15 Small package Center, has received send

hbk_rey

Enlightened
Always welcome, thank you for the understanding and waiting. Hopefully HK post can deliver it faster.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally I have got my Tool Ti today. And I don't feel that happy. The tail cap spring has spots of rust on it :(

image.jpg

Will check if it is functional at all in the evening.

And one more moment: I have bought a Nichia version, but on the LED board I read "CREE XP-G". What does that mean?

Last edited:

fadon

Newly Enlightened
Yup, the tail cap spring on mine is also like that. I noticed it since the first time I opened the light, though it's not as bad as yours. But it doesn't affect the light at all, so I ignore it.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another problem: difference in brightness between M and H is so diminishing that at first I thought is has L-H-H modes. And only using a reference beam of a Thrunite Archer 1A v3 I could detect any difference.

Perhaps, I need to clean the tail spring to make H mode more pronounced.

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let the tailcap charge for 30 minutes first and try again.

I am aware of that issue. My situation seems different: the light came with rusty tail spring and I guess rust adds to the resistance of a tail cap assembly. M and H do exist and they differ in brightness, but that difference is hardly noticeable without a reference beam. It is not even close to the claimed 20%-100% ratio.

hbk_rey

Enlightened
I am aware of that issue. My situation seems different: the light came with rusty tail spring and I guess rust adds to the resistance of a tail cap assembly. M and H do exist and they differ in brightness, but that difference is hardly noticeable without a reference beam. It is not even close to the claimed 20%-100% ratio.

How about remove the tail and bypass it with tweezers or wire?
Edit: if you could clean the spring, or open it and change another one, that will be great.

ncgrass

Enlightened
Hey hbk_rey,

Just received my tool ti! Love it already. So happy to have my first titanium light, absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for sticking with it throughout. Very happy with the result after the shipping issues. Top notch service, thanks again :D:thumbup::D