Show Us Your EDC Folder

Easygoing

Newly Enlightened
I rotate between a couple, but this is still my favorite and is most likely to be hanging in the pocket on any given day :)

i-cX5GwPK-L.jpg

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Currently a Grayman Dua & 2 Amsler Knives; VAL & Tritium Tanto.
0d5d9b33.jpg

520a4850.jpg

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix p1d and kershaw blur serrated

adac285b-83e8-2d30.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I never weary of looking at those beautiful Hinderers. Someday. :sigh:

I really miss this knife but if I end up getting a replacement it'll be the smaller 3" version, which I had in my hands for a very short time.

Of the three XM-18's I've had the one I liked least (actually disliked) was the flipper version. Nothing but love for both of the
non-flipper models in both 3" and 3.5".

Sure wish they were a bit more on the affordable side, like say, the price that Rick actually markets them for, instead of
the after-market markups.

I chose these pics for you Nick - remember the good old days of Ti Clicky's?
P1070787.jpg

P1070779.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
I really miss this knife but if I end up getting a replacement it'll be the smaller 3" version, which I had in my hands for a very short time.

Of the three XM-18's I've had the one I liked least (actually disliked) was the flipper version. Nothing but love for both of the
non-flipper models in both 3" and 3.5".

Sure wish they were a bit more on the affordable side, like say, the price that Rick actually markets them for, instead of
the after-market markups.

I chose these pics for you Nick - remember the good old days of Ti Clicky's?
P1070787.jpg

P1070779.jpg

I agree with the bolded part 100% Pete. IIRC, Rick sells them for under $400 or so, while you seldom find one for less than $600 in the real world, at least in the bit of searching I have done. That is a bit frustrating, but it is basically the same with any limited production, high demand item. People sell them for what they can get for them, which is often a lot more than the MSRP. If I can stop buying flashlights someday, maybe I can afford a XM-18. ;)

Great pics too, man. I still think fondly of that Ti Clicky, what a sweet light. :thumbsup:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I agree with the bolded part 100% Pete. IIRC, Rick sells them for under $400 or so, while you seldom find one for less than $600 in the real world, at least in the bit of searching I have done. That is a bit frustrating, but it is basically the same with any limited production, high demand item. People sell them for what they can get for them, which is often a lot more than the MSRP. If I can stop buying flashlights someday, maybe I can afford a XM-18. ;)

Great pics too, man. I still think fondly of that Ti Clicky, what a sweet light. :thumbsup:
At the time I took those pictures I doubted that I'd be selling either item, but now they're both gone and I'm definitely going to have to replace them again at some point.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Last edited by a moderator: