Show Us Your EDC Folder

FLfrk

Newly Enlightened
XT20and20XM_zps0ui67cxh.jpg

I'm curious, what kind of light is that?

jdboy

Enlightened
Alan Folts, Eggerling Crossroads Damascus bolsters, camel bone scales/back spacer, blue Ti liners

2dwgu51.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
jd, stop it! I can't keep up with all this knife eye candy! Gesh! :hairpull:

This: "Carillo TripWire #7" WTH! That is way neat. I searched that thing. Man that isn't a budget rig! Wowz!

jdboy

Enlightened
jd, stop it! I can't keep up with all this knife eye candy! Gesh! :hairpull:

This: "Carillo TripWire #7" WTH! That is way neat. I searched that thing. Man that isn't a budget rig! Wowz!

Thanks Str8stroke!! Yeah the Carillo has an overstated/overbuilt industrial style to it. Sadly most of the knives I'll share have moved on to new homes. Living on a relatively tight budget requires me to sell/trade to try new things.

jdboy

Enlightened
I bet it really hurts to get rid of some of these amazing knifes! I wouldn't be able to part with them!

It does but it's the only way I can see new pieces. The Les George is one of the ones I miss the most. I've actually tried to track it down to re-buy but ran into a dead end. Anyhow, I've been able to sample and own some really nice items by using my system.

Check this one out, I actually still own it. Aaron Fredrick, hand rubbed S30V blade, red CF bolsters, black CF scales, Ti liners/backespacer (bead blasted for grip)

-
fcshlh.jpg

-
mijj2e.jpg

-
2agm6ol.jpg

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
I drove out to Solvang in my truck.
I bought it for a 50 and a buck.
I put it in my pocket and drove it on home...
And now I'm as happy as a Duck.

edlQEc1.jpg

8AhyJOz.jpg

9lUYGKL.jpg

4riHSoU.jpg

jdboy

Enlightened

I traded for a green Lego Strider SnG.

Very nice and congrats!! I think I actually prefer the Lego in hand better than the CC or the Gunner Grip. This was my first Strider, just happened to be a "Pimp" job.

2eoadg6.jpg

657vhh.jpg

I actually just traded for something new as well. I'll have pictures maybe tomorrow evening or Thursday by the latest I hope.

Last edited: