Show Us Your EDC Folder

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hey guys, just clarify one thing.... No that pic. in my last post isn't Black & White. No B&W filter was used. Those just happen to be the colors of every item in the picture.

Also, last night bought myself a CRKT M16-10KZ. Let's just say there are different limitations to both the SOG Flash II and the Emerson Mini-Commander for mundane cutting chores. Going to try out this CRKT model since my CRKT M21 model is huge and scary. (At least to the sheeple.)

There's another reason why I bought it. But you guys will have to wait a few days for that one. ;)

wardroid

Newly Enlightened
Link and pic deleted, lots of spam. Message to OP in my post below. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Chris Reeve 21 Large Sebenza....

IMG_6581_zpsotwjhoja.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

scout24

Flashaholic
Wardroid- I'm pulling your link, it opens all kinds of spam. Please feel free to host your pic at one of the image hosting sites, and re-post here... thanks! :)

adama70

Newly Enlightened
Hey HorizontalHuntr I have one of those. I keep it in my laptop bag.

My folder until recently was a Kershaw Scallion. I'd been looking for something better but I can't justify the high end knives, no matter how much I want one... or several. Now I carry a Kershaw/Emerson CQC-6K. I love it, fantastic Emerson design in a knife that won't break the bank. I also am never without my Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Knife. Here is my EDC Pocket dump.

6FaqHGml.jpg

1DaveN

Enlightened
Could I please request that when people post these awesome pics, they include the make and model of their knives? As a newcomer to higher-end pocket knives, I often can't identify them just from the photos. Thanks.

akhyar

Enlightened
Been carrying these 2 titanium buddies for the past 2 days :p

ZT 0900 and Sinner Ti Tri-EDC
image_zpsen0r92fw.jpeg

akhyar

Enlightened
Thanks guys.
Love the heft on the light and knife.

Now shopping around for a small CF-handle knife to pair with my black S1 Baton
If only ZT 0770 comes in shorter blade :p

Latest posts