Show your Cryos cooling bezel

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
I recently got these two back, after they were cerakoted by Jeff Forbush. I'm very happy with how they turned out, so I thought I'd post them up. The Cryos houses a Kenji Quad.

Cerakote3_Resized_zpsdc23c624.jpg

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
those look phenomenal

Thanks, but credit should really go to Jeff. He does great work.

I'm really liking the Z2 with the Cryos bezel and Kenji Quad. At one stage last night, I had it on high for about 10 minutes continuously and it only got slightly warm to the touch. I'm not sure how a standard SF bezel would have compared but the extra heatsinking area can only be doing good.

d337944

Enlightened
jhlwWboz7m80Q_e.jpg
jnClRDFEGqvC5_e.jpg

Cryos bezel with TNC Brass C-to-E adapter, and Valiant 1xcr123 twisty, along with a Torchlab H3 Cool Triple ... not in any way practical, but a nice looking combo!

Cheers

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
photo_zps7a949f6d.jpg
[/IMG]

Just got my Ronac M2, put on a Solarforce SS SE L2.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just recieved my Cyros Z44 $ Z32 cooling bezels in HA Grey and I am wondering if the Cyros HA Grey versions are darker in colour to Surefire's HA Grey? The colour of the Cyros Bezel is way darker and doesn't seem to match the C2, C3 or M2 bodies, even by Surefire's notorious HA variations.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Ronac:

Don't worry, its not your fault. I got mine from Oveready. I've contacted Dan, he said he'll take care of it. Fabulous products BTW!

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the crummy photo but have a look at what will be available in a couple weeks!

Oh yah! That's copper! :rock:

Are you planning any plating over the copper (Nickel) or just letting it tarnish?

Bare copper makes your hands smell weird too....