Show your lights with trits!

Superorb

Enlightened
P1020098.jpg

I'd like to have a ring of GITD goodness on my lights like the light in the upper left. How is this accomplished?

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Superorb,

lighthound should have some GITD O-rings for sale, I like them in this arrangement as well. I have one on my Ti Aleph 19

Mayo

Superorb

Enlightened
Superorb,

lighthound should have some GITD O-rings for sale, I like them in this arrangement as well. I have one on my Ti Aleph 19

Mayo
So, the o-ring just sits on the light, it doesn't serve any functional purpose much like a rubber band over a cardboard tube right? This would work assuming my lights have a small indented ring to stick the o-ring.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure about the SF that nein has, but my GITD o-ring is used for keeping the dust/lint out of the tight "trench" that forms between the body and head of my flashlight. GITD is mainly used for that added fun factor, or as a cheaper alternative to tritium.

Mayo

Superorb

Enlightened
I'm not sure about the SF that nein has, but my GITD o-ring is used for keeping the dust/lint out of the tight "trench" that forms between the body and head of my flashlight. GITD is mainly used for that added fun factor, or as a cheaper alternative to tritium.

Mayo
Any pics of yours? Trench... That's a good name for it :)

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sry I don't have a UV light to help with the glow effect+i'm using a iPhone camera... I hope you get the gist of it.

Mayo

Superorb

Enlightened
How are you guys getting all those Tritium vials into the flashlights? Do you machine out a slot and then epoxy the vial?

MetalZone

Newly Enlightened
DaFABRICATA, did you use a milling machine to make that slot in your nitecore D10 for the tritium? It appears to be very nicely done. what size was used?